The Student Room Group

The Official 2019 KPMG graduate schemes application thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by hungrycat101
wow already?! Didn't they just open the applications...
How long before you heard back from them? Did you reply to that email?
Reply 41
Original post by hungrycat101
I got the same message as both of you guys!
I hope we all get through :smile:

Did you reply to the email? How long was it before you heard from them again? :smile:
Original post by T_Sah
Did you reply to the email? How long was it before you heard from them again? :smile:

I'm yet to hear back. I passed the audio submission and no contact since then.
Reply 43
Original post by MrMusician95
I'm yet to hear back. I passed the audio submission and no contact since then.
How long ago did you receive your email? I’m guessing they’re waiting to see if other people get through the launchpad stage.. Do you know if they pass on your application to a different location/department if they fill up the position you apply for?
Original post by T_Sah
How long ago did you receive your email? I’m guessing they’re waiting to see if other people get through the launchpad stage.. Do you know if they pass on your application to a different location/department if they fill up the position you apply for?

Early-Mid September. And not sure. It depends on the company. Some do, like Sky did last year, but other don't - HSBC didn't.
Anybody got the launchpad next Tuesday in London????
Original post by h_mann98

Which role?
Which role?

Actuarial, but they have people applying to different roles at the same launchpad event
Actuarial, but they have people applying to different roles at the same launchpad event

Ah. Still waiting to hear about investment advisory.

Let us know how you get on! I have the launchpad in Leeds in November
Anyone else applying to management consulting? Got the standard “we have reviewed your submission and remain very interested etc...” response after audio submission. I know all the other roles opened a lot earlier than MC so for those who’ve already gone though to launch pad, is this confirmation of having passed the audio submission?
Original post by Chem Dog
Anyone else applying to management consulting? Got the standard “we have reviewed your submission and remain very interested etc...” response after audio submission. I know all the other roles opened a lot earlier than MC so for those who’ve already gone though to launch pad, is this confirmation of having passed the audio submission?

No. I passed the audio submission and now have to wait for space on a LP.
No. I passed the audio submission and now have to wait for space on a LP.

Did you also get that holding email?
Original post by Chem Dog
Did you also get that holding email?

Yup.
Hi everyone, well done for getting so far! I'm applying for People Consulting and was wondering if you have any general tips about the verbal reasoning test? Do any of you happen to know what percentile you have to get in order to get through to the next stage? Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 55
hi, im at the numerical reasoning stage, I was wondering if you need to pass the verbal reasoning stage to get to the numerical stage or not... thanks
Hey guys, I'm recording my audio recording tomorrow, when you email it, which format do they want it in or is any audio format okay?
Original post by IntroMatt
Hey guys, I'm recording my audio recording tomorrow, when you email it, which format do they want it in or is any audio format okay?

I just recorded it on my phone and uploaded whatever format it saved as lol.
Reply 58
I am currently on the numeracy stage for Deal Advisory (Intensive) for London; is this different to 'Investment advisory' as I applied for an email for when the applications were released and completed my initial registration/application instantly but have taken around a week to do the rest. Have I missed my chance?

Hopefully DA is different to IA... Thanks everyone
Original post by j_d_v
I am currently on the numeracy stage for Deal Advisory (Intensive) for London; is this different to 'Investment advisory' as I applied for an email for when the applications were released and completed my initial registration/application instantly but have taken around a week to do the rest. Have I missed my chance?

Hopefully DA is different to IA... Thanks everyone

Yeah, they are different.

Quick Reply

Latest