Scroll to see replies

Original post by Megans234
@esha321 no I’ve not heard back yet and I applied for nursing

Hi, any response yet??
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Hi I’ve applied for this course for 2022 start.I think you do get treated as a regular student and yes you can stay at regular student halls it will be like your a first Student. I’m assuming your lectures will be on campus so not far from student accoms.

Hi, have you heard any response yet?
Original post by Rosa2019
Hi, any response yet??

Nope nothing still
Nope nothing still

Thanks.
Reply 24
hi, i just got an interview and maths test for this course
Reply 25
Nope nothing still

hi, i just for an interview and maths test for this course. im confident in the maths as i did well at gcse, and there gcse end level questions.
have you checked ucas? or perhaps your sixth form email as i sent a follow up email and then they got back to me with a '' delighted'' interview
Reply 26
i have heard back, i have an interview and a maths test in 2 weeks.
Original post by gks2004
hi, i just got an interview and maths test for this course

Hi, great news! thanks for letting us know, when did apply?
Reply 28
Hi it won’t let me send a private message.! I applied before December 😄
Original post by gks2004
Hi it won’t let me send a private message.! I applied before December 😄

Thanks for your response, I applied on 23rd of December, wish me luck 🙏
Reply 30
Good luck, do you have insta or sc ? I can send you a private message there ?
Reply 31
Good luck
Original post by gks2004
hi, i just for an interview and maths test for this course. im confident in the maths as i did well at gcse, and there gcse end level questions.
have you checked ucas? or perhaps your sixth form email as i sent a follow up email and then they got back to me with a '' delighted'' interview

I decided I wasn’t going to do this course anymore as so many reviews say it’s not worth doing it because not a good percentage progress onto their desired degree.However I still haven’t got an update.
Reply 33
Have you applied to the course.
I decided I wasn’t going to do this course anymore as so many reviews say it’s not worth doing it because not a good percentage progress onto their desired degree.However I still haven’t got an update.

I haven't got any too, I called them they said it depends on the date you applied.
Reply 35
Hi, congrats on your interview, I hope you do really well! Does anyone have any tips on the supplementary form I need to fill? Also @gks2004 what course did you apply to progress to and with which grades and subjects? Thanks a lot!
Reply 36
Hi! What is your sc or i n s t a as I can’t pm as I’m a new member and I can give you all the info there
Reply 37
Original post by gks2004
Hi! What is your sc or i n s t a as I can’t pm as I’m a new member and I can give you all the info ther

yeah
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 38
Request u
Reply 39
Check spam

Quick Reply

Latest