The Student Room Group

Compliance Caseworker EO/HO

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by dozyjojo
yeah, had my interview early september

Had mine on the 9th october at euston tower. They told me the interviews were ending that friday and i would hear back around the end of october.
Original post by Has24
Had mine on the 9th october at euston tower. They told me the interviews were ending that friday and i would hear back around the end of october.

ahh i had my interview in ruskin square, i had no idea when i'd hear back until i got that email. did you interview for EO or HO?
Reply 122
ahh i had my interview in ruskin square, i had no idea when i'd hear back until i got that email. did you interview for EO or HO?

eo
Just wondering what everyone is planning on wearing on their first day?

I usually just wear jumpers, black jeans and boots to work but don't want to be underdressed if everyone else is going a bit smarter.
It says smart casual but perhaps not Jeans on the first day?

Good question though
Original post by Has24
eo

internal/external?
Reply 126
internal/external?

External
Reply 127
Has anyone else who is undergoing pre-employment checks received an Occupational Health request from Duradiamondhealth? I'm guessing they are all part of the usual checks, but I believe some of the stuff has been sent in error, as they are asking for proof of vaccinations etc. I'm assuming that isn't part of your typical HMRC checks, anyway!
Original post by dsm417
Has anyone else who is undergoing pre-employment checks received an Occupational Health request from Duradiamondhealth? I'm guessing they are all part of the usual checks, but I believe some of the stuff has been sent in error, as they are asking for proof of vaccinations etc. I'm assuming that isn't part of your typical HMRC checks, anyway!

I've been sent one but it's addressed to a completely different person and I'm unable to get in to fill it out as the name, email and date of birth don't match. I've had to email them to see if they can sort it out for me.
Original post by dsm417

What stage are you both at if you’re being sent this,?
Original post by Man from bath
What stage are you both at if you’re being sent this,?

Applied February 2017

Original Interview in April 2017 for EO Compliance Caseworker / Tax professional Provisional

Offer for EO Compliance Caseworker (Newcastle) on 14th June 2018.

My DBS was sent off last week and I'm now able to track it's progress, but I'm still waiting for it to come back now
Reply 131
I interviewed for Newcastle in Sep for the EO Caseworker, and received an offer at the end of Sep. Submitted my online DBS checks, and the pension, health and character reference forms shortly after. My status hasn't changed since the offer was made, and I just got that email this morning.

Original post by pma06dw
I've been sent one but it's addressed to a completely different person and I'm unable to get in to fill it out as the name, email and date of birth don't match. I've had to email them to see if they can sort it out for me.

Looks like there might be a problem there then! I've sent an email this morning so hopefully they'll get back soon.
has any one else recieved an email like this?
"

We wanted to let you know that the final interviews are still underway for these posts. We are keen to issue the outcomes as soon as possible, however it is likely that this will not be for a couple of weeks. We hope to be in a position to update you in the week commencing 22 October 2018.
"

I received this same email couple of weeks back but nothing since then. Hopefully they will get back this week.
Original post by Haniya1
I received this same email couple of weeks back but nothing since then. Hopefully they will get back this week.

Fingers crossed, hopefully its a positive outcome:biggrin:
Original post by pma06dw
Applied February 2017

Original Interview in April 2017 for EO Compliance Caseworker / Tax professional Provisional

Offer for EO Compliance Caseworker (Newcastle) on 14th June 2018.

My DBS was sent off last week and I'm now able to track it's progress, but I'm still waiting for it to come back now

OH WOW. That is one long wait. Why do they move so slow? How do they expect people that are unemployed to support themselves in the mean time?
Reply 135
Hi, I had an interview at Euston Square in the 12th Oct. I’m still waiting back to hear. Do you think it’s worth sending a follow up email? My status on the application still says “1st Interview Scheduled”
Original post by J’ET
Hi, I had an interview at Euston Square in the 12th Oct. I’m still waiting back to hear. Do you think it’s worth sending a follow up email? My status on the application still says “1st Interview Scheduled”

No, just wait.
It's been 5 weeks now since I recieved my provision offer for eo in Newcastle, has anyone external been given a start date yet? I'm desperate for things to move forward now
Mine took 7 weeks, the crb checks etc took 4, then nothing for three weeks.

Then formal offer with four week waiting time
I’m in the same boat as you (been lurking on this board for a while ha!). I’m external - Received provisional offer 27th September for Newcastle, still awaiting confirmation of DBS/checks being completed. I emailed yesterday for an update but no response.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending