The Student Room Group

The Current Year 9 Thread Mark l (2018-2019)

:tsr:
The Current Year 9 Thread Mark l (2018-2019)

:woo: :party: :woo:

2004-2005 babies woooo! :woo: Hi, and welcome to the Year 9 thread we had a couple of year 9 threads before which are 2013-14 (my year) and 2014/15. Even though you might think you’re the only Year 9 in the student room there may be some out there lurking too. You can us this thread to discuss with other Year 9 what you’re doing and other things. :h:

Icebreakers :party2:

- Introduce yourself :bl:

- What are your hobbies/interests? :dance:

-What subjects are you currently studying? :bebored: (Include the exam board if you know it)

- What subjects are you planning to pick for your GCSEs? :banana2:

- What your favourite and least favourite subject? :beard:

- What are your predicted grades? :dumbells:

- What is your ideal future occupation? :curious:

-How are you feeling about starting Year 9? :banana:

-One interesting fact about yourself :curious:

You’ll finish school (Year 11) on June 2021, it sounds a long way away but trust me it will go by fast. :goodluck: :rave:

ENJOY YEAR 9!!!

(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

2005 babies, blimey I feel old :lol:
Original post by Gingerbread101
2005 babies, blimey I feel old :lol:

True! :laugh: I guess your born in the 1990s like me (for me 1999)

I guess the year 9s this year are a very shy bunch :redface: dont worry guys don't be intimidated by us this thread is especially made for you!
Original post by Starlight15
True! :laugh: I guess your born in the 1990s like me (for me 1999)

I guess the year 9s this year are a very shy bunch :redface: dont worry guys don't be intimidated by us this thread is especially made for you!

Yup, 1998 :tongue:

They probably won't really be using TSR much yet, as they won't have had a results day today! Once they start considering choices for GCSEs etc though, this thread will get very busy :smile:
I think there have been year 9 thread(s) before, but I can't see them being that active.

Then again TSR does attract eager students so you might just get a few!
Original post by _gcx
I think there have been year 9 thread(s) before, but I can't see them being that active.

Then again TSR does attract eager students so you might just get a few!

Yep it tends to be during the time when they start picking their GCSE choices when it starts to become active.
I think I’m the first one here lmao I’ve been on here since I chose my GCSE’s in year 8 (my school choose them early) but I had to make a new account hahaha I’ll just wait till someone else rolls in :h:
Original post by katiejdjdididj
I think I’m the first one here lmao I’ve been on here since I chose my GCSE’s in year 8 (my school choose them early) but I had to make a new account hahaha I’ll just wait till someone else rolls in :h:

Oh hi oh I'm so happy you're the first year 9 student how are you feeling? Don't worry there's probably some year 9 luking :tongue:
Original post by katiejdjdididj

@SpiffingApplePie is also a year 9 student

I'm trying to search for Year 9 students on the forum and bringing them here
Tagging year 9 students
@Lukas Pocevicius
@mimi_gucci_04
@ellemarie
@idrc
@queenmeelzx
@Lara_2271 @Fat Fat 947 @Josh135 @HANNAH_21 @TofAndMow @Querene
Original post by username4214900
x

Hi guys welcome to the year 9 thread which you can discuss with other year 9s

(this thread is for people going into year 9 THIS YEAR 2018-19 if I tagged you by mistake I apologise)
(edited 5 years ago)
damn this is scary 😭😭😅
Original post by Lukas Pocevicius
damn this is scary 😭😭😅

Year 9 is not that bad actually its the year when you're starting to pick options for you GCSEs for the next two years exciting! I really enjoyed year 9 . Make sure you answer the questions at the beginning and also the people I tagged are also in year 9 so feel free to message them

If you have questions about year 9 feel free to ask me
how did you know
Hi! My name is summer. I'm 13

I love to play with my dog and look at memes

We picked our gcse subjects in year 8. I took history for my humanity, Spanish , health and social care and triple science.

My favourite subject is either chemistry or math and the subject I hate is PE.

I do not know my predicted grades yet.

I really want to be a equestrian vet or an exotic animal vet.

I am pretty excited to go into year 9 because I am bored af during the 6weeks.

A fun fact is I am the first person to actually use the guide to post in this y9 thread
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by TofAndMow
how did you know

I went on the search bar and typed year 9 and I saw questions that you and other people made about so I tagged you here
Original post by Starlight15
I went on the search bar and typed year 9 and I saw questions that you and other people made about so I tagged you here

y is no one else commenting on this thread it's annoying me lol
Original post by TofAndMow
y is no one else commenting on this thread it's annoying me lol

Ikr I'll tag them again @SpiffingApplePie @Lukas Pocevicius @katiejdjdididj guys there now a few more people in this thread if you know anyone on TSR who's in year 9 quote/tag them here
ayyyy lmao
Original post by Lukas Pocevicius
ayyyy lmao

do the questions
hello my name is Lukas and I'm 13. a hobby that I do is just game and eat all day >.> . I'm not rlly studying for anything atm. I'm planning to pick P.E. (physical education), geography and English. my favourite subject is computer science and my least fav is
History. my predicted grades is 6's (B). idk what's my ideal future occupation tbh... I'm feeling kinda scared and sh*t about starting year 9. I have no interesting facts about myself lmao.

Quick Reply

Latest