The Student Room Group

The Current Year 9 Thread Mark l (2018-2019)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Imogen.Scoott
My friend got me into the student room last year I think? I’m 2005 so i was yr 9 and am now going into yr10 (finishing school in 2022) but not many people in my year know about TSR

You should introduced it to them, it's a very helpful website
Original post by Imogen.Scoott
My friend got me into the student room last year I think? I’m 2005 so i was yr 9 and am now going into yr10 (finishing school in 2022) but not many people in my year know about TSR

To be honest, I don't think anyone in Year 9 for my school uses TSR. :redface: I've certainly never heard anyone anyway.
Original post by Starlight15
You should introduced it to them, it's a very helpful website

When I get back to school I will but I think a lot of them wouldn’t be interested! I’ll let them know about it to give them a hand if they want it tho :smile:
Original post by Roses &amp
To be honest, I don't think anyone in Year 9 for my school uses TSR. :redface: I've certainly never heard anyone anyway.

Yeah I didn’t know about it until last year but it’s only been recently that I’ve properly been using it,
Who wants to make the Year 10 thread of 2019-2020?

I'll be making the year 9 thread of 2019-2020 (if no one makes it before me)
I don't think anyone in my year uses TSR either - wonder if we'll find anyone on here we know in the coming years!:biggrin:
Original post by mirren.
I don't think anyone in my year uses TSR either - wonder if we'll find anyone on here we know in the coming years!:biggrin:

I'm trying to stay anon. :redface:
Original post by Roses & Dreams
I'm trying to stay anon. :redface:

That is a good idea:redface:who knows, we could have talked to people we know on here but under an alias!:rolleyes:
Anyone taken GCSE Art? I've been given SO much preparation for September and even though it's my favourite subject, I'm already stressed...:frown:
Original post by mirren.
That is a good idea:redface:who knows, we could have talked to people we know on here but under an alias!:rolleyes:

It's certainly possible. :yep:
I just don't want anybody I know to come on here in later years, and discover some of my posts from this year. :facepalm:
Hmm, haven't seen this yet but here we go:

The Current Year 10 Thread Mark l (2019-2020)

:ciao:see you there!

Also, feel free to join the Class of 2021 group!!

@Evil Homerto make it official please
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest