The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Graphic Communication contact hours

I'm trying to work out how often I'm expected in lectures so I can work around my new job, anyone who knows roughly how many hours a week I need to be at lectures?
Original post by roored123
I'm trying to work out how often I'm expected in lectures so I can work around my new job, anyone who knows roughly how many hours a week I need to be at lectures?

Hello!

Its great to hear you're coming to study here at the University of Reading:smile:

I have got in contact with someone who studies graphic communication and she said that during her first year it averaged at around 12 hours a week, typically with a morning session and an afternoon session each day. There is a chance this will have changed and will differ depending on your modules so I can't say for certain, but it just gives you an idea of how it might be structured.

Hope this helps! If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Abbie:smile:
Primary Education student and Student Ambassador
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UniofReading
Hello!

Its great to hear you're coming to study here at the University of Reading:smile:

I have got in contact with someone who studies graphic communication and she said that during her first year it averaged at around 12 hours a week, typically with a morning session and an afternoon session each day. There is a chance this will have changed and will differ depending on your modules so I can't say for certain, but it just gives you an idea of how it might be structured.

Hope this helps! If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Abbie:smile:
Primary Education student and Student Ambassador

Thank you very much, should be fairly easy to work around with that sort of pattern, looking forward to it very much:smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending