The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

transferring unis to second year

is it possible to transfer into second year of business management at university of Reading when i have completed first year of business management at surrey university?
Original post by noraaaaaa
is it possible to transfer into second year of business management at university of Reading when i have completed first year of business management at surrey university?

They accept some transfers from the Open University but don't publish anything about elsewhere.

You'd need to contact them with your current grades and module results from Surrey.

The Transfer FAQ has a lot of guidance about the process.
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Hey @noraaaaaa !

Great question!
Unfortunately, I don't think I can give you the most helpful information with this one as I believe it really does depend on both universities and your course specifically too. What I would advise would be to speak to your academic tutor and department lead at Surrey to let them know what you're thinking and see if they have any advice or anything that might help you, and also contact both universities' admissions teams as they will be able to help you further or point you in the right direction.

You can contact Reading admissions team via email [email protected] or call +44 (0) 118 378 8372.

Sorry this is not a straightforward answer but hope it is somewhat helpful! If you have any other specific questions, please let us know.
Good luck!

Skye :smile:
4th Year MSci Speech and Language Therapy Student
Reply 3
I have applied for Business this year at both Surrey and Reading and would find it really helpful to know why you would like to transfer to Surrey. Thanks.
unis have different policies, i know someone who transferred from exeter to reading to study law after the first year, only thing you can do is send them an email to ask about it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending