The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

PaulJames1972
...I bet no-one here bites their nails as bad as my mate dos though, she has no white tips at all and can even bite them lower than that!

Heh, that's nothing!

*Really is trying to stop*

I need to grow back my entire set of bitten-into-nothingness nails by December 10th so I can shake hands at interview without embarassment, but I have absolutely no idea how!

ZarathustraX
i just kinda pick at them until i can pull them off
i then have to go get sissors to tidy them up
I need help with mine too, If I'm stressed the nails are gone. It sucks!!
Reply 43
lol this is such a funny thread. BUT I NEED TO QUIT. i always used to think it was really gross to bite your nails, then i tried it one day, and i've been hooked for years! they're horrible, they're realllll short. when i went to reading festival they grew a tiny bit longer because of all the dirt that got under my nails so i didn't wanna bite them. they looked rubbish though coz they were all black. i'm gonna stop biting them from NOW. (i know i wont :frown:)
I've decided to stop. I've even painted my nails black so if I forget, I'll notice before it's too late
i bite my nails and coz im in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend he says the next time he sees me i should have long beautiful nails but i just cant seem to quit so i think im just gona get acylics! :frown: but i really want natural long nails - just cant stop biting HELP HELP HELP :mad:
Reply 46
imasillynarb
I used to bite my nails, thanks to a recent trip to the dentist, hes put a stop to my nail biting ability..

thew dentist?! how cud he stop u?!
Reply 47
i bite my nails 24/7. im biting them right now! in btween typing of corse. the thumbs really hurt cos iv bitten them down really far :frown:
Reply 48
PaulJames1972
well dont worry cuz some guys like that :smile: I know I do, I think its cute! I bet no-one here bites their nails as bad as my mate dos though, she has no white tips at all and can even bite them lower than that!

yeah thats exactly wat i do.
I bite my nails till they bleed, then try and play the guiatr. Needless to say it hurts.

Latest

Trending

Trending