The Student Room Group

Tights Fetish - is it normal?

I have had a big tights fetish since I was a kid, and have kept it mostly to myself. Is it normal?
Reply 1
Wearing tights, sniffing tights, bulk buying tights to collect, stealing tight or biting tights? :confused:
Original post by etheostominae
I have had a big tights fetish since I was a kid, and have kept it mostly to myself. Is it normal?

I have a fetish since I was a in infants too. It may not appear normal, but honestly if it's not hurting anyone it doesn't matter. And normal doesn't matter either, normality comes from groups who decide what people should do and how to think-I say that logic is corrupt and not worth worrying about.
It's not abnormal. Touching a woman's leg while she's wearing tights is an amazing sensation. It's not a fetish for me but I certainly understand the appeal.

As someone with a genuinely off-putting fetish (that I've also known of since very young), I don't think you've anything to worry about! Women still accept me for my strange one even if they don't understand it or want to participate in it.
(edited 11 months ago)

I have joined this site because i see so many questions like yours online, so i hope this helps you. I have had a tights fetish since as far back as my early sexual active years, I know quite a lot of people (including females) that have a fetish / kink for nylon / tights.... so dont worry, it is suprisingly common.
Reply 5

I do too I dont think it's a problem
Original post by londonmyst
Wearing tights, sniffing tights, bulk buying tights to collect, stealing tight or biting tights? :confused:

Biting??? That's a new one to me! 😆
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by aguywithakink
I have joined this site because i see so many questions like yours online, so i hope this helps you. I have had a tights fetish since as far back as my early sexual active years, I know quite a lot of people (including females) that have a fetish / kink for nylon / tights.... so dont worry, it is suprisingly common.

It would be so nice to speak to a girl who likes that stuff too 😂

Oh it’s quite normal and I have had a similar fetish since I was a child that I have kept to myself as well. This fetish involves one for legs and quite embarrassingly came to light in my final year of primary school. I remember my teacher was a lady called Miss Dobson who was the spitting image of Shelley from Tracy Beaker. It was a mufti day and she approached me from across the playground wearing an enormous multi coloured skirt which jutted out from left to right. Needless to say my genitals went into maximum overdrive 😰🥴

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending