The Student Room Group

Can someone help me please?

Can someone help me with Goverment and Politics A Level? Also be my mentor and answer some questions I need help with? I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me.

We can talk via Snapchat or Discord
Reply 1
Bump
I can try and help if you like, I studied this last year and I still have my work from the lessons :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by _Jess_Mardon_
I can try and help if you like, I studied this last year and I still have my work from the lessons :smile:

Perfect! Thank you so much! How would you like to chat?
I finished my a-level in it this year but I was on the old spec so I'm not sure how useful I'd be. I still have all of my essays (pretty much all A*s, a few As) and notes if you're interested though.
Original post by Dan192
Perfect! Thank you so much! How would you like to chat?

Snapchat would be easiest for me, my name is: Boomitzjessica
Reply 6
Original post by umbrellala
I finished my a-level in it this year but I was on the old spec so I'm not sure how useful I'd be. I still have all of my essays (pretty much all A*s, a few As) and notes if you're interested though.

That would be great! Is there anyway I could get in touch with you so I can have a chat?
Original post by _Jess_Mardon_
Snapchat would be easiest for me, my name is: Boomitzjessica

Sent you a friends request :smile:
Original post by Dan192
That would be great! Is there anyway I could get in touch with you so I can have a chat?

Sent you a friends request :smile:

okay, it's taking a while to accept, the internet is so slow for some reason :ashamed2:
Original post by Dan192

My discord is neve30#1528
Reply 9
Original post by umbrellala
My discord is neve30#1528

Sent friends request :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest