The Student Room Group

Does anyone else dislike cats?

Sorry I know this sounds bad but I can't stand them...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Sorry I know this sounds bad but I can't stand them...

No, how could you say that.... :frown:
Tempermental, sometimes prone to unprovoked aggression, their love is very conditional, sleep a lot, quickly learn strategies for waking you up at 5 am?

I love cats.
Reply 3
I don't really like any animals, I find it uncomfortable to be near them.
Reply 4
Original post by Sulfolobus
Tempermental, sometimes prone to unprovoked aggression, their love is very conditional, sleep a lot, quickly learn strategies for waking you up at 5 am?

I love cats.

That they sleep a lot is a plus actually. They're very low maintenance compared to dogs for example. Also, they look CUTE AF when they sleep.
I'm fussy when it comes to cats. They can be really nasty sometimes or they're not friendly/social. I prefer dogs. There was one cat I really liked and she used to sleep on me and rub my face with hers when she noticed I was awake. She was really cute. She did have a bad attitude and would hiss at you when you went to let her out, or would hiss at you if you walked past her.
I dislike most cats and it seems the feeling is mutual.
They hiss, spit, scratch and try to bite me.
I'm definitely on team dog.
Thats cool, bit you felt the need to be anonymous? Not as though people are going to scratch your eyes out. Have the courage of your convictions..
I don’t like any animals. And the neighbour’s cat keeps ******** in my garden.
I don't get why people obsess over them but people could say that about me and guinea pigs
I don't like their characters, they aren't loyal. I also don't like that they prey on birds and cause a nuisance to wildlife. I think they are a lazy persons pet tbh cos they just wander around eating food from various peoples houses. Also their eyes freak me out, when they are dilated it's ok but their slit eyes are weird.
Reply 11
oof
Reply 12
Hate them, their poop smells, noisy when in heat... completely useless against burglers.
They're cute but selfish
Original post by Bio 7
I don't really like any animals, I find it uncomfortable to be near them.

Says 'Bio 7' whose avatar is a double helix...

Unusual.
Reply 15
I think because Egyptians worshipped them as gods, they still don't forget that up to present time. Being gods is already in their genes.
Cats get a bad reputation because they aren't like dogs who are drooling over you 24/7. Cats are actually one of the most affectionate pets once you win their trust. They are also very clean and don't take up much space, a perfect pet for people who live in flats.
Reply 17
Original post by Reality Check
Says 'Bio 7' whose avatar is a double helix...

Unusual.

Hmm?
I deal with Biomed stuff rather than Zoology so I don’t have to work with animals if that was your point.
[video="youtube;L6EwZWWRA-U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6EwZWWRA-U[/video]
Reply 19
I am violently allergic so I dislike their effect on me more than anything else.

Quick Reply

Latest