The Student Room Group

A Level advice

I want to study medicine/similar at university. I want to apply for biology and chemistry at my 6th form.
The problem is many people recommend to do maths as well which I really dislike, so I'm not sure what else to pick. Does anyone know what I should pick for my third one? And my school offers A "core maths AS level" which I could do? Would this benefit me? Thanks
You don’t need maths for medicine most unis just require biology and or chemistry and the third can be of your choosing
Reply 2
Original post by BenzeneRing12
You don’t need maths for medicine most unis just require biology and or chemistry and the third can be of your choosing

Ok so could I just do something like economics, business, media etc? Doesn't affect my chances?
Original post by Mxh88
Ok so could I just do something like economics, business, media etc? Doesn't affect my chances?

Nop, as long as you have your biology and or chemistry at an A/A* alongside meeting the other requirements you’ll be fine
Reply 4
Original post by BenzeneRing12
Nop, as long as you have your biology and or chemistry at an A/A* alongside meeting the other requirements you’ll be fine

Ok, thanks

Quick Reply

Latest