The Student Room Group

Does he like me or is he just being friendly

I know a guy in some of my classes he is a bit shy around me but he’s always looking at me and when he notices something is wrong he’ll ask if I’m ok he also sometimes laugh when I say jokes and we sometimes have good conversations but I don’t really know he also always saves a seat for me right next to me but never really talks I have no idea what’s happening I never some advice
Original post by severed-represen
I know a guy in some of my classes he is a bit shy around me but he’s always looking at me and when he notices something is wrong he’ll ask if I’m ok he also sometimes laugh when I say jokes and we sometimes have good conversations but I don’t really know he also always saves a seat for me right next to me but never really talks I have no idea what’s happening I never some advice

I think he admires you as a friend
He seems shy around me but he always lets me sit with him it started in the beginning of the year when he asked me if I wanted to sit with him today he wouldn’t let anyone sit in the seat he usually saves for me
There is this guy in my school who is nice to me and no one else that I know he teases me all the time when I leave he says bye and he looks at me a lot he also asked me if I was ok when I was low and he sometimes makes sure I’m safe I don’t know what is happening
Reply 4
Yes, he likes you. Is it the basis for a relationship? Maybe not, and certainly not whilst still at school. Accept the friendship and concentrate on your education.
Original post by Surnia
Yes, he likes you. Is it the basis for a relationship? Maybe not, and certainly not whilst still at school. Accept the friendship and concentrate on your education.

What does this mean I’m confused u said yes then accept friendship
Reply 6
Original post by severed-represen
What does this mean I’m confused u said yes then accept friendship

Do you think someone who dislikes you would behave as he does? So yes, he likes you. But merely liking someone isn't the basis for more than a friendship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending