The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Accommodation in Colchester wanted: Private or on campus

Hi
I am due to start at University of Essex in less than two weeks but still have no accommodation- I am in the waiting list and have been advised that it will take one or two months for them to offer me on campus accommodation. I am looking for a short let- flatshare or a room in Colchester, ideally not too far from Uni. Or a room in campus accommodation if anyone wanted to leave theirs and are looking for someone to take it up. Drop a line if you have any advice please!! Only 10 days to go so I am starting panicking...
Anyone else in the same situation who can share tips?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by angac
Hi
I am due to start at University of Essex in less than two weeks but still have no accommodation- I am in the waiting list and have been advised that it will take one or two months for them to offer me on campus accommodation. I am looking for a short let- flatshare or a room in Colchester, ideally not too far from Uni. Or a room in campus accommodation if anyone wanted to leave theirs and are looking for someone to take it up. Drop a line if you have any advice please!! Only 10 days to go so I am starting panicking...
Anyone else in the same situation who can share tips?

go on student.com
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by kb_123xx
go on student.com

Thanks. I did but there is nothing available.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending