London
Reply 261
Original post by Sivn
Thank you! A*A*A*A in Econ math fm his :smile:

No wonder! Ur grades are fantastic!
Reply 262
Original post by poonh
No wonder! Ur grades are fantastic!

Haha thank you :biggrin: are you applying for Econ as well?
Reply 263
Original post by Sivn
Haha thank you :biggrin: are you applying for Econ as well?

Nope business management haha I can’t do maths 😂 applied 1/11 the wait is killing me
Reply 264
Original post by poonh
Nope business management haha I can’t do maths 😂 applied 1/11 the wait is killing me

Good luck!! I feel that this year Kings business school is being so incredibly slow... Try forget about it and have a good Christmas! :biggrin:
Reply 265
Original post by Sivn
Good luck!! I feel that this year Kings business school is being so incredibly slow... Try forget about it and have a good Christmas! :biggrin:

Yes they take forever.. u too and hopefully I get an offer as my present hahaa
Original post by Sivn
Just got one Econ from kcl oof this took them way too long...
Applied 11/10 received 10/12??? Man this is almost lse speed

Where else did you apply and what extra curricular stuff did you do
Got an unconditional for PPE -- even though I've only completed the equivalent to AS-level. I think they're desperate for international money. But the offer was dreadfully slow. I applied 13/10 and got my offer on 8/12.
I received an offer last night from KCL to study French. I got the email from King’s Apply at 18:08 and Track sent the email at 23:43. I applied on 10 September and the delay was because I’m a mature student already with a law degree and have non-standard recent French qualifications.
Original post by Trisha Mahnot
Has anyone received an offer for Economics yet? I'm an international student with AS Level AAAB (Chemistry, Math, Economics, Physics) and have 4A*s as my predicted grades (plus A in AS Level English Language). I applied on 15th October, but haven't heard anything yet. Seeing that offers have started to roll out already, I'm a bit worried.

Hey, I’m just wondering if u got an offer from KCL for economics yet? I applied about mid November and still haven’t heard from them, I’m predicted A*A*A and bit worried I think they gave out offers for sciences really quickly but what is wrong with economics? They said to me it’s a really competitive course they still need several weeks before I can hear back a decision, man I thought it’s a new course?? Is everyone applying to kcl for econ??
Reply 270
Original post by SchoolLoverHater
Where else did you apply and what extra curricular stuff did you do

Cam LSE UCL Leeds. Extra books, Young enterprise, one essay competition..? I don't do much extra haha
Original post by camizzl
I also applied for Social Sciences at UCL! Do you know if there will be an open day for social sciences offer holders? My friend also applied to KCL for social sciences and hasn't heard back yet. However, my friend who applied to Politics and IR heard back within a week and she applied about three weeks after I did!

I am not sure but I haven't heard any Open Days for us at UCL so far! :frown: There may or may not be at the end but I guess it would be good to pop in for the regular Open Day for all if it doesn't happen? :smile:
Reply 272
Original post by Jay556782
Offers for Chemistry? :smile:

Hello! Got an offer not purely for Chemistry but Chemistry with Biomedicine.
Original post by Trisha Mahnot
Haven't heard back... The wait is too frustrating!

What is your predicted grades?
just got an offer for econ!!!!!!
Got a conditional offer (A*AA) for Law!
Original post by ZAAzzzz

what were ur grades? :smile: Congrats btw!
Original post by ZAAzzzz

Predicted grades and date you sent it off?
Original post by cinnamoroll
Got a conditional offer (A*AA) for Law!

Well done! What were your predictions if you don’t mind me asking? Also, when did you hand your ucas in/do your LNAT and how did you find it? Congrats xx
Original post by abimaisydavies1
Well done! What were your predictions if you don’t mind me asking? Also, when did you hand your ucas in/do your LNAT and how did you find it? Congrats xx

thank you! i'll priv message you my stats (just because i want to stay anonymous lol) if you don't mind! x

Quick Reply

Latest