The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London (KCL) ~ Offer Holders for 2019 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Donna511
Has anyone got an offer from the management department???

I haven't heard anyone recieve an offer for management either?? I've applied a while back, but haven't heard anything after the initial acknowledgement...
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by riya.21
I haven't heard anyone recieve an offer for management either?? I've applied a while back, but haven't heard anything after the initial acknowledgement...

i got an offer on 5th january
Has anyone got an offer for PPE? I applied mid December
Original post by flosiphy
14/01/19- Offer for law!

Congrats on your offer! If you don't mind me asking, when did you apply, what were your predicted grades and how do you feel like you did on the LNAT?
Original post by JasmineMonsoon
Congrats on your offer! If you don't mind me asking, when did you apply, what were your predicted grades and how do you feel like you did on the LNAT?

Thank you!
I did the LNAT mid-October, and sent off UCAS mid-November.
I thought the LNAT was better than most of the past papers, but not brilliant- i have been getting 25-28s in the LNAT, the essay was okay too.
My predicted grades were 3A*
Hi everyone! I am a student from the United States looking to study Public Policy at KCL. Did anyone else apply for the same program or is anyone from the U.S. as well? I'm not familiar with other grading systems, but I will complete my undergraduate studies with a CGPA of 3.7, I have great references from professors that I have taken courses with and/or conducted research with, and I believe I have a good personal statement (hopefully graduate admissions will think so). So I wanted to know my chances of getting in..? If anyone can provide any insight, that would be great!
Original post by dicey_dicey

Congrats!! Thank you, at least now we know they are giving out offers!! If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats and when did you apply?
Original post by sinsine
Applied before 15 Oct and I did get an offer last week. :smile:

Congratulations on your offer! Would you mind sharing your profile? I'm a student in U.S. looking to study Public Policy, and I'm wondering if I have a good chance of getting in? I'm just waiting on my second reference to be submitted before my application can be considered.

Congrats! :smile: When did you send off your application and what are your stats if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Original post by MP_1710
Congratulations on your offer! Would you mind sharing your profile? I'm a student in U.S. looking to study Public Policy, and I'm wondering if I have a good chance of getting in? I'm just waiting on my second reference to be submitted before my application can be considered.

Are you perhaps referring to the Masters in Public Policy? I am afraid I can't help you as I am seeking undergraduate entry, and all the offers here are about undergraduate courses. :frown:
Original post by MrDystopia
This thread will be used for all of those who have secured an offer to study at KCL come September 2018. So you can use it to share anything and everything regarding the application process, your exams or student life in general

If you have an offer, share what it's for and hopefully you can get to know some others in a similar position :biggrin:

Hey, is there anyone who’s applied for business management and has got an offer ?
Original post by Sunidhi singh
Hey, is there anyone who’s applied for business management and has got an offer ?

i got one for computer science with business management
Original post by riya.21
Congrats!! Thank you, at least now we know they are giving out offers!! If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats and when did you apply?

my predicted is 40-41 in IB and i applied on 17th december
Original post by lucybondia
Congrats! :smile: When did you send off your application and what are your stats if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

Thanks! i applied on 17th december, it took me a week to get an offer(keeping in mind that the colleges were closed during the winter break)
i got one for computer science with business management

Congratulations!
when did you get it?
Original post by Sunidhi singh
Congratulations!
when did you get it?

Thanks, i got it on 5th january- applied on 17th december

Was this for Business Management?
Original post by Henrik10000
Was this for Business Management?

Comp sci with management
has anybody heard anything for Law? submitted mine in October and still haven't heard anything or had any updates x
Reply 399
Original post by Memoriosa
Has anyone got an offer for PPE? I applied mid December

Nope, applied 21st Sept and still nothing

Quick Reply

Latest