The Student Room Group

UTS and UNSW Foundation Studies (Help)

Hello, I’m a year 12 student who decided to apply for UTS (University of technology Sydney) and UNSW (University of New South Wales)foundation studies. I have a score of overall 6.5 band and each individual band was 6.5 except for writing which was 5.5 and reading which was 7.5. I couldn’t find UTS university or UNSW so I am posting it in uni courses (sorry if I wasn’t suppose to because I’m new here and don’t really know how this website works, yet).

I have check both the website and the booklet but they seem to have different numbers for requirements. But I was hoping someone could help me! Would I be able to get in with this score for foundation studies? Also do we need a school certificate or diploma for foundation studies? Can I get a certificate if I don’t finish 12 grade?

Thank you.
Heya username4319322,

Perhaps it is worth you trying to contact the universities themselves and asking if you haven't already? They should be able to put you in touch with their admissions teams and help to let you know whether or not they would consider you for the courses you're interested in. The contact numbers for the Admissions Teams should be accessible through their websites, or the main reception can put you through, however, if you'd rather contact them online, I have linked their contact forms below.

Here is a contact form for University of Technology, Sydney.

Here is a contact form for University of New South Wales, Sydney.

Hope this helps,
Harriet :smile:
Second Year BA(Hons) Photography Student and Student Ambassador at Plymouth College of Art

Quick Reply

Latest