The Student Room Group

What exactly is "the closing dates for applications"?

I don't really quite understand what "closing dates for application" specifically means. I have applied for a university and got an offer. I am accepting the offer and paying for the university but I'm afraid it would take long for the files and money to transfer. The closing date for application for my university is on November 30th. Does the "closing date for application" means that it is also closing date for accepting the offer and transferring the money? Am I suppose to accept the offer and transfer the money before November 30th? Or is the "closing date for application" is only meant for applying for the university?

I am really confuse and worried, can someone help me?
Original post by syliejau
I don't really quite understand what "closing dates for application" specifically means. I have applied for a university and got an offer. I am accepting the offer and paying for the university but I'm afraid it would take long for the files and money to transfer. The closing date for application for my university is on November 30th. Does the "closing date for application" means that it is also closing date for accepting the offer and transferring the money? Am I suppose to accept the offer and transfer the money before November 30th? Or is the "closing date for application" is only meant for applying for the university?

I am really confuse and worried, can someone help me?

Normally it would mean for applications only i.e what it says.

Is the univeristy in the UK?

Have you checked with the uni when the deadline for payment of fees is ?

I believe you are worrying over nothing and there will be a different date for acceptance and possibly another one for fees.

For international students it is not uncommon for them to make a requirement of part of the acceptance process the transfer of a non returnable deposit .

Quick Reply

Latest