The Student Room Group

HELP! Linear AQA A-level modules

Hey guys I’m currently doing the new syllabus for AQA A levels and I’m so confused because I dropped out due to personal reasons and now everything has changed. I have to complete my AS levels and my A levels being home schooled in 6 months which I know nothing about so please help me out.

I’m taking AQA Maths, Economics and Business Studies. I would like to know which modules will come up for which exams next year and how I can prepare for it with resources given online. Also are there any practice papers people are preparing to estimate how the papers will turn out? Do you think it’s possible to complete it in 6 months?? I’m so lost please tell me everything you guys know about the new syllabus. All help is appreciated.
Reply 1
There's no point taking AS and A level in the same subject. Do one or the other.
Original post by Compost
There's no point taking AS and A level in the same subject. Do one or the other.

Expanding on this point, A-levels have recently changed such that AS levels no longer contribute to your overall A-level, so most people nowadays do not sit AS levels. Instead, you just sit the full A-level when you finish the course, and are awarded a grade. Check the syllabus for more answers, there's usually a section on exam structure.

Quick Reply

Latest