The Student Room Group

Stan Lee has passed away :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drewski
Yeah, I don't think any of the 2020 films are far enough through the production process to be filming, so I think you'll be right with that. Unless they do his bits much later on rather than during principle photography...

just realised him and ditko both died in the same year
im so shocked
a legend
R.I.P Stan Lee
A real life superhero thank you for ur amazing comics they brought my childhood to life

Spoiler

Original post by quasa
just realised him and ditko both died in the same year

Oh damn, was it this year Ditko passed? Two legends gone in the same year :frown:
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
im so shocked
a legend
R.I.P Stan Lee
A real life superhero thank you for ur amazing comics they brought my childhood to life

Spoiler

I never got the chance to meet him irl, now I never will :frown:
Original post by JoshDarnIt
I never got the chance to meet him irl, now I never will :frown:

i know i was just saying that i really wanted to meet him :frown:
The clip of him saying “Tony Stank” has been in my mind non stop since I found out :frown: rip
Original post by patry27
The clip of him saying “Tony Stank” has been in my mind non stop since I found out :frown: rip

Original post by patry27

For me its his quote from Spider-man 3. ''You know, I guess one person really can make a difference. Nuff said.'' He sure made a difference in my life :frown:
(edited 5 years ago)
For me its his quote from Spider-man 2. ''You know, I guess one person really can make a difference. Nuff said.'' He sure made a difference in my life :frown:

I honestly loved his appearances in the movies even if they were only a few seconds long
Original post by patry27
I honestly loved his appearances in the movies even if they were only a few seconds long

Me too, I would always get hyped everytime I saw a cameo
Despite his age, his death has still come as such a huge surprise... Genuinely gutted, thanks for everything Stan, rest in peace. x
Me too, I would always get hyped everytime I saw a cameo

literally me too
RIP, an actual legend in the comic book world. SAD. (to quote Trump)
RIP Stan Lee, a man who inspired the childhoods of many generations including mine. Words cannot describe how much of a legend this guy was.
(edited 5 years ago)
RIP
Unfortunately, the legendary Stan Lee has passed away.

This genuinely upsets me. He was such a legend.

May he rest in peace :frown:

He died three days ago? and I got to know it just now?! :eek: :eek: a legend in art of comics as you said and his characters, be it Spider Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four, Iron Man and a lot more, have enriched not only the Marvel, but also the Comic universe!

:rip:
Original post by Kallisto
He died three days ago? and I got to know it just now?! :eek: :eek: a legend in art of comics as you said and his characters, be it Spider Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four, Iron Man and a lot more, have enriched not only the Marvel, but also the Comic universe!

:rip:

Yeah man it sucks :frown: I've been feeling a bit down for the past few days because of his passing
Yeah man it sucks :frown: I've been feeling a bit down for the past few days because of his passing

Yep, I think he really loved his created characters and the fact he had cameo appearances in some Marvel films made him so awesome as comic illustrator.
Almost overseen the best quotation in a Spider Man comic and in general. And somehow it coined me in real life and influenced my doings a bit.
Original post by Kallisto
Yep, I think he really loved his created characters and the fact he had cameo appearances in some Marvel films made him so awesome as comic illustrator.

He sure did :frown: Loved his fans just as much too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending