The Student Room Group

Weird attraction

Hi, so last summer my cousin got married and it was really great, on the holiday I saw my cousins husband’s brother and I am attracted to him. The trouble is he’s over 10 yrs older than me and he’s married which I feel so guilty for. How do I stop this crush?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, so last summer my cousin got married and it was really great, on the holiday I saw my cousins husband’s brother and I am attracted to him. The trouble is he’s over 10 yrs older than me and he’s married which I feel so guilty for. How do I stop this crush?

Imagine him the morning after he's had a really strong curry... and you have to go in after he's done the inevitable.

Job done :tongue:
Reply 2
Surely knowing someone is already married should stop you from fantasising?
Original post by Kschu

Tommy Lee was married to Pamela Anderson in her heyday... it didn't stop pretty much every red-blooded male from fantasising about her.
It’s probably just a harmless crush, as long as you don’t plan on destroying their marriage and stealing him over then you should be fine and it will pass like most crushes. Don’t feel guilty its a normal human emotion to crush on people for whatever reason.
Reply 5
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Tommy Lee was married to Pamela Anderson in her heyday... it didn't stop pretty much every red-blooded male from fantasising about her.

Having celebrity crush is different? The man she’s crushing on is married and somewhat closely related/associated to her (not blood related) and I would think that would already put her off him?
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Imagine him the morning after he's had a really strong curry... and you have to go in after he's done the inevitable.

Job done :tongue:

Haha😂 I think I got the ick now🥴
It’s probably just a harmless crush, as long as you don’t plan on destroying their marriage and stealing him over then you should be fine and it will pass like most crushes. Don’t feel guilty its a normal human emotion to crush on people for whatever reason.

Nooo I have no plans to destroy their marriage, he’s in a different country so it will be impractical😅
Original post by Kschu
Having celebrity crush is different? The man she’s crushing on is married and somewhat closely related/associated to her (not blood related) and I would think that would already put her off him?

Thing is I know that we won’t ever meet like THAT but I’m just a hot confused that’s all
Original post by Kschu

I mean yeah it normally does but not this time

stop all communiction like all of it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending