The Student Room Group

Who's your BTS bias?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by astroworld
Looool daf*** is the vegan troll omg :h::h::h:

Hilarious as well, he never gives up :laugh:
I'm just adding this question to the list of questions I find impossible to answer.... choosing a bias from BTS is impossibly hard!

They're all so talented, handsome, and they all have amazing voices!

If I was honest though, I think our lil meow meow would be my bias, we've both got a lot in common and share a lot of the same experiences, so I feel a little closer to him than the other members (which doesn't say much since they live in Seoul and I'm here in London!!! :smile: )

I can't understand how people could think of them as overrated. The concepts of their music are incredibly original but also thoughtful. Their music has helped their fans immensely in ways other music might not have helped them. I truly enjoyed their Love Yourself concept (their UN speech was honestly so touching) and believe that it has made me realise that I must love myself also!! :smile:

OMG yes! I'm so proud that people have actually started using Namjoon's speech in exam papers... our boys have gone a long way! :cry2:
Original post by Missradioactive
Hilarious as well, he never gives up :laugh:

Loool have u seen BTS's Burn The Stage movie yet?
Original post by nstar12
I'm just adding this question to the list of questions I find impossible to answer.... choosing a bias from BTS is impossibly hard!

They're all so talented, handsome, and they all have amazing voices!

It's just so nice to see

If I was honest though, I think our lil meow meow would be my bias, we've both got a lot in common and share a lot of the same experiences, so I feel a little closer to him than the other members (which doesn't say much since they live in Seoul and I'm here in London!!! :smile: )

OMG yes! I'm so proud that people have actually started using Namjoon's speech in exam papers... our boys have gone a long way! :cry2:

It's just so nice to see the depth of change in them since when they formed to now. I'm so proud of the wonderful people they've become and I'm looking forward to being there to see the further metamorphosis they undergo :u::u::suith::silverwings: :bubbles:
RM :love:

J-Hope is my second bias, he makes me laugh so much...

I love all 7 of them though, BTS isn't BTS without them all!
Loool have u seen BTS's Burn The Stage movie yet?

Haven't had the time to, yet :cry:

It's just so nice to see the depth of change in them since when they formed to now. I'm so proud of the wonderful people they've become and I'm looking forward to being there to see the further metamorphosis they undergo :u::u::suith::silverwings: :bubbles:

Metamorphosis lmao :tongue:
Reply 26
i love jimin💞💗💓💞💛
all of them 😔👉🏽👈🏽
@astroworld
@RazzzBerries

Jin had been bias-wrecking me a lot lately 😍 :rofl:
@astroworld
@RazzzBerries

Whatever Jin's elixir is I need it cause he's actually not ageing

He looks soooo dashing omg
@astroworld
@RazzzBerries

Haha, you tell that to my friend and she'll go nuts. She's a Jin stan too.
Tbf, we almost have the whole of BTS stanned in school.

RM stans
Mr Sunshine Stans
Tae stans
Kookie stans
Mr Worldwide Handsome guy stans
Jiminie stans
and ofccc Yoongi stans :wink:
Whatever Jin's elixir is I need it cause he's actually not ageing

He looks soooo dashing omg

Original post by RazzzBerries
Haha, you tell that to my friend and she'll go nuts. She's a Jin stan too.
Tbf, we almost have the whole of BTS stanned in school.

RM stans
Mr Sunshine Stans
Tae stans
Kookie stans
Mr Worldwide Handsome guy stans
Jiminie stans
and ofccc Yoongi stans :wink:

Jin is ❤️🔥🔥❤️
I double bias Taehyung and Hoseok <3
Reply 33
Jungkook
Okay... So now I've decided that Jin is my bias :tongue:

Although Taehyung will still be wrecking me :heart::rofl:
Honestly I love them all but my bias is Yoongi with Jimin as my bias wrecker but boi is Hoseok wrecking me so hard recently. Its getting harder and harder to choose like everything bias wrecks me. Im never safe especially with the new hair colours XD
My biases are Namjoonie and Hobi :tongue:. I love them :smile:
Reply 37
hyung line!
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate Taehyung’s blue hair
Don't get why BTS is so popular or good by any measure ?? :colonhash: but.. each to their own...

Quick Reply

Latest