The Student Room Group

BT Assessment Center

Anyone invited to a BT assessment center? Please do reach out or share experiences
Reply 1
Hi, I was invited to the AC for this week
Original post by 21vishnu
Hi, I was invited to the AC for this week

Can you please share your experience after the AC?
Reply 3
Original post by sylvester kayode
Can you please share your experience after the AC?

There was nothing to prepare for the AC, also nothing technical. There was one 1:1 presentation, and another group exercise. My program was Data analytics tho
Original post by 21vishnu
There was nothing to prepare for the AC, also nothing technical. There was one 1:1 presentation, and another group exercise. My program was Data analytics tho

Have you gotten feedback yet after the assessment centre?
Reply 5
Hi everyone! I applied for a software engineering role at BT and was informed that I passed the video interview in December. I've not heard anything back since. I was wondering if anyone else is in a similar position or has heard back about potential AC dates? Thanks!
Reply 6
Original post by Elizabethkay61
Have you gotten feedback yet after the assessment centre?

Nothing yet. Was told we will get updated within 2 weeks.
Reply 7
Original post by domdom9901
Anyone invited to a BT assessment center? Please do reach out or share experiences

I did mine already. My advise is Once you get the test link log in 72 hours before the assessment and familiarise yourself with the interface. That will build your confidence with the tech on the day. The group exercise has small groups of 2 to 3 persons so there is enough room for you to shine.
best of luck
Original post by dedolly
I did mine already. My advise is Once you get the test link log in 72 hours before the assessment and familiarise yourself with the interface. That will build your confidence with the tech on the day. The group exercise has small groups of 2 to 3 persons so there is enough room for you to shine.
best of luck

Aside from the group task. Are there any other tasks we are to perform? I will really appreciate your response
Reply 9
Original post by sylvester kayode
Aside from the group task. Are there any other tasks we are to perform? I will really appreciate your response

Just analysing a report on a topic in your field. They will ask 3 simple questions and you can use the article to answer the questions. Near d end try to always tie it to how bt can use the opportunity too.

There is more than enough time to finish reading the report.
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest