The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

health studies with foundation year 2019/20

Anybody applied for 2019 health studies with foundation year at wlv?
Yea I got an unconditional offer
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by teresaxxx86
Yea I got an unconditional offer

Congrats 😄😄😄
Original post by GeorgiaaMaee
Congrats 😄😄😄

Have you applied?
Original post by teresaxxx86
Have you applied?

Yep I’ve now got an unconditional offer x

Aw that’s amazing congrats xx 😊
What is it you're planning to study after the foundation year? Continue with health or or one of the other routes? I'm on this course now half way through the foundation year, have been really enjoying it.
I got offered this so I can go on to study for mental health nursing after. What is your plan
Original post by maxiecatlea
What is it you're planning to study after the foundation year? Continue with health or or one of the other routes? I'm on this course now half way through the foundation year, have been really enjoying it.

I want to go onto adult nursing x
*current student *
Hi I am in my 3rd year of health studies and I can tell u this uni does not value it's students especially health studies... they do not support you. You will regret studying at wolves. The silver ratings does not represent the views of the majority
I'm also a current student and I haven't found this at all. I love the place, find everyone really friendly and helpful.
Original post by Anonymous
*current student *
Hi I am in my 3rd year of health studies and I can tell u this uni does not value it's students especially health studies... they do not support you. You will regret studying at wolves. The silver ratings does not represent the views of the majority
Reply 11

Hi I was wondering, is it possible to move to a different university, after completing the foundation year.
Original post by 12345sa
Hi I was wondering, is it possible to move to a different university, after completing the foundation year.

You need to check with each individual university, but generally speaking no that isn't possible. Some will take you but the majority would require you to take an access course or other standard level 3 course to meet their entry requirements.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending