The Student Room Group

qualifying for student loan after ill health

Hi, I have a question about my entitlement for a Student Loan after dropping out of university because health problems

This is my background

2018-2019 First year completed

2019-2020 Couldn't complete second year because of ill health so did a 'retrospective interruption'

2020-2021 Couldn't finish second year because of ill health

Dropped out in August 2021 for good

Please could I know what form do i have to fill in to get the tuition loan funding for a bachelors degree due to the fact that I was too ill to study the first time that I went to university? I am apply for September 2025 entry by the way. I have extensive evidence of my illness during 2018-2021

Also I was considering studying at part-time capacity but can only get student loan funding if I am applying for a full time 3 year degree?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by sbay123
Hi, I have a question about my entitlement for a Student Loan after dropping out of university because health problems
This is my background
2018-2019 First year completed
2019-2020 Couldn't complete second year because of ill health so did a 'retrospective interruption'
2020-2021 Couldn't finish second year because of ill health
Dropped out in August 2021 for good
Please could I know what form do i have to fill in to get the tuition loan funding for a bachelors degree due to the fact that I was too ill to study the first time that I went to university? I am apply for September 2025 entry by the way. I have extensive evidence of my illness during 2018-2021
Also I was considering studying at part-time capacity but can only get student loan funding if I am applying for a full time 3 year degree?
Hi there. With the guidance and rules around previous study changing for the 25/26 Academic Year it is too early for me to be able to confirm any eligibility as we do not have the full policy/guidlines on this yet. I would advise contacting us at a later time this year and checking online for updates. Thanks, David

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending