The Student Room Group
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website

Does the Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) give unconditional offers?

Just wondering if anyone who goes to the Arts University Bournemouth could tell me if they give unconditional offers to current year 13 students who haven’t received their A level grades yet? Or are unconditionals just for people who already have their results?

I just received an interview offer from them today and I’m curious as to what chance I have of getting an unconditional offer if I have strong GCSES, predicted grades and a good portfolio? Thanks in advance :smile:
AUB doesn’t give unconditional offers if you don’t already have your qualifications. It’s one of the most selective universities in the UK.
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
AUB doesn’t give unconditional offers if you don’t already have your qualifications. It’s one of the most selective universities in the UK.

Ahh I see. Thats a bummer but I understand why they don’t give them out to year 13s. Thank you!
Original post by ImSoIndie
Ahh I see. Thats a bummer but I understand why they don’t give them out to year 13s. Thank you!

Their standard offer isn’t very high and they’re quite flexible about what grades will be accepted if there’s space available. But they’re not desperate for students like the universities that make unconditional offers.

What course are you applying for?

Have you posted in the arts university bournemouth forum?
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Their standard offer isn’t very high and they’re quite flexible about what grades will be accepted if there’s space available. But they’re not desperate for students like the universities that make unconditional offers.

What course are you applying for?

Have you posted in the arts university bournemouth forum?

Yep when I went to the open day they seemed super open about if you slightly miss your grades etc, but I’m a bit of a worrier so an unconditional would put my mind at rest haha. I’m applying for Graphic Design

I’m still trying to figure out how TSR really works but I’ll try and post in the AUB forum now ty!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending