The Student Room Group

2019 edexcel ial physics units

2019s papers gonna be tough?

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
doing U4 in a couple hours
Hopefully not difficult but seeing how last year's unit 1 january was makes me queasy
i have a feeling this years physics paper wont be that tough tho!
Original post by mohdk2001
doing U4 in a couple hours

omgg samee
Original post by MARYAM1234567
omgg samee

Wherrree
Original post by runballadmix
Hopefully not difficult but seeing how last year's unit 1 january was makes me queasy

i sat that one ahhaa nightmare.
anyone done with U4?🙃
That was a weird exam
How was the paper guys?
Can anyone post an unofficial markscheme? :')
Original post by Pink_Sparkles
How was the paper guys?
Can anyone post an unofficial markscheme? :')

no idea how was it :")
hoping for a low curve:')
no idea how was it :")
hoping for a low curve:')

It was hard for me but idk abt everyone else.Cuz like if everyone around world find it hard and dont do well...edexcel normally lowers the grade boundaries and Im really hoping they do becuz I atleast want an A ..:'(
Do you remember any of the questions?
Do u remember how u solved the reaction time question?
And there was also this other question about finding distance where theyhad given the frequency and KE in eV ...my answer was 0.099 m but Im not sure abt if its correct or not...?
It was hard for me but idk abt everyone else.Cuz like if everyone around world find it hard and dont do well...edexcel normally lowers the grade boundaries and Im really hoping they do becuz I atleast want an A ..:'(
And there was also this other question about finding distance where theyhad given the frequency and KE in eV ...my answer was 0.099 m but Im not sure abt if its correct or not...?

i got the same answerrr but i wrote the final answer as 0.1 which i hope is accepted

reaction time question was the worst.
idk how tf i described the star question
i got the same answerrr but i wrote the final answer as 0.1 which i hope is accepted

Thank god😭

reaction time question was the worst.
idk how tf i described the star question

I knowwwwwww😭 even I was so confused.This paper was so differnet than any other i did inthe past.Even the accelerator one that they asked was in such a way that I was lije whaa....?Eventho I answered it Alhamdulillah but still ...the paper was overall hard.I really hiope the grade boundaries are super low😞
I knowwwwwww😭 even I was so confused.This paper was so differnet than any other i did inthe past.Even the accelerator one that they asked was in such a way that I was lije whaa....?Eventho I answered it Alhamdulillah but still ...the paper was overall hard.I really hiope the grade boundaries are super low😞

yess everything was super wieerd and different and idk.
some really weird theory and calculations
little did Maryam know
Original post by fullmark_As6ar
little did Maryam know

???
yess everything was super wieerd and different and idk.
some really weird theory and calculations

Yea :'(
I just am praying now that the grade boundaries be super low cuz I havent till now seen a single soul who said there paper was easy or so good..

Quick Reply

Latest