The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham Scholarships

Does anyone know if Durham do any Scholarships for science courses that someone from Wales can apply for?

I’ve been looking though the website, but lots of them only seem to be eligible for people in the North of England and for other courses. I hope there’s at least one for sciences 🙏

I know the applications for most of them close soon and I’m worried I’m going to miss out on them.

Thanks for your help! 😊
If there isn't one on there for which you are eligible, then there are none.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
There may be some internal awards for after you get there, but I can't see any admissions scholarships either (unless you're good at sport, drama or music). Sorry.

Mind you, if you apply to Aberystwyth they'll be practically throwing money at you. Have a look at their scholarships page.
Reply 3
Original post by 学生の父
There may be some internal awards for after you get there, but I can't see any admissions scholarships either (unless you're good at sport, drama or music). Sorry.

Mind you, if you apply to Aberystwyth they'll be practically throwing money at you. Have a look at their scholarships page.

I’ll look into it, thanks anyways 😊 Aber is known for being super generous with their funding, shame it’s not the same for other places too

Quick Reply

Latest