The Student Room Group

Cadbury's or Nestle

Scroll to see replies

Reply 21

Remember the £1 boxes. My mum would by me one when i was small and i'd eat it whilst walking home from the shops. That or a gingerbread man. :sogood:
Indeed. Lindt scoffs in the face of either of those two...Cadbury's, in particular, is ghastly now those clowns at Hersheys got their (presumably sticky) fingers on it...Creme Eggs? Ruined for EVAH!

A
Reply 23
Original post by Mr Aitch
Indeed. Lindt scoffs in the face of either of those two...Cadbury's, in particular, is ghastly now those clowns at Hersheys got their (presumably sticky) fingers on it...Creme Eggs? Ruined for EVAH!

A

I thought it was Kraft?
You're correct. I was inadvertently thinking of another horrible 'chocolate' manufacturer...

A
cadburys
i do like nestle too though (but cadburys is better).
Talking of chocolate has anyone ever tried Godiva chocolate?
hur shay

[video="youtube;4HtSLF4vlrk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HtSLF4vlrk[/video]
Original post by Emma:-)
Talking of chocolate has anyone ever tried Godiva chocolate?

i nick those a lot, our office sells them at the reception desk, employees can buy them but through our ID for a discount and my first week I just took em thinking they were complementary to the service. A manager saw me eating em and was lits like "boy, did u pay for that?!" I was like

but theyre bloody expensive so I keep nicking em when no ones looking shhhhh
Original post by Bang Outta Order
i nick those a lot, our office sells them at the reception desk, employees can buy them but through our ID for a discount and my first week I just took em thinking they were complementary to the service. A manager saw me eating em and was lits like "boy, did u pay for that?!" I was like

but theyre bloody expensive so I keep nicking em when no ones looking shhhhh

I know yeah, they are really expensive.
We do them where i work. The company that owns us also owns godiva. So they get delivered to our place (well our smaller site across the road actually) and then we obviously deliver them everywhere like with everything else.
I know yeah, they are really expensive.
We do them where i work. The company that owns us also owns godiva. So they get delivered to our place (well our smaller site across the road actually) and then we obviously deliver them everywhere like with everything else.

i like the caramel filling and mint filling :tong: but the milk chocolate one has an understated excellence
i like the caramel filling and mint filling :tong: but the milk chocolate one has an understated excellence

I do like the milk chocolate one i have to admit.
I dont really have it much though because its expensive.
We did it really cheap in our staff shop once, when we had a load going out of date.
I do like the milk chocolate one i have to admit.
I dont really have it much though because its expensive.
We did it really cheap in our staff shop once, when we had a load going out of date.

ours is a hospitality perk (and probably an attempt to give the place some class :lol:) especially for the holidays, so we ordered them regularly or have a surplus I think and then sell them at an extortionate price :emo: I suggested selling em cheap so they can fly off the shelf and not get old to keep their exquisite taste
ours is a hospitality perk (and probably an attempt to give the place some class :lol:) especially for the holidays, so we ordered them regularly or have a surplus I think and then sell them at an extortionate price :emo: I suggested selling em cheap so they can fly off the shelf and not get old to keep their exquisite taste

Its meant to be expensive stuff unfortunately.
Thats why they dont advertise it, because they dont want to cheapen the brand (so they say).
Its meant to be expensive stuff unfortunately.
Thats why they dont advertise it, because they dont want to cheapen the brand (so they say).

well look at us exposing them :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest