The Student Room Group

How should I prepare for IELTS (especially the Speaking section)?

Hello all,

This is my first message on UK-Learning.Net. Nice to meet you.

I was born and bred in Hong Kong and my mother tongue is Cantonese. On June 22nd, I'm going to take IELTS. I'm kinda nervous about this English language test because I do not know how to prepare well for it, especially the Speaking part.

Could anyone share with me your tips and experiences?

Thanks in advance.

BTW, if you're a current/prospective overseas student studying in the UK or a British resident wishing to help overseas students, you may join my web community at http://communities.msn.co.uk/InternationalStudentsintheUK

Okay, gotta go as it's already 1am in Hong Kong.

Best wishes,
Hazel
Reply 1
Dear Friend !
Hope u would be fine and preparing for IELTS.
I have done this test three times ,the purpose of this letter is to advise u that there is no need to worry at all ! Just take it easy and relax when ur speaking module ,The examiners are very cooperative. The bestway is , choose different topics on small pieces of papers and put these in a jar and choose daily one paper and speak on the topic at your own and record it on a cassette and after ending your speaking topic rewind the tape and check your mistakes ! you will be the better judge of yourself !
I have applied for Permanent residence in Canada and they asked me to take the test! if u need books and other info ,dont hasitate o cantact,
Regards
Asif
The Movie Channel
Main Market Model Town
Gujranwala,Pakistan.
E Mail [email protected]
Mb: 92-333-8106395

Latest

Trending

Trending