The Student Room Group

Midwifery RGU

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Peggym
Ah it sounds like you’ve made real progress from your last interview. Speaking up more and relaxing into it :-) well done you.
I get cripplingly nervous and turn into a jabbering wreck ! It’s so tricky combatting nerves isn’t it.
Good luck ! I hope you get an answer soon :-) xx

Thank you so much. My whole body kept shaking to begin with and I did fumble my way through some sentences but got my point out😂x
Reply 21
Original post by erinmackayxx
Thank you so much. My whole body kept shaking to begin with and I did fumble my way through some sentences but got my point out😂x

They must be used to seeing a lot of nervous applicants ! Often it feels a lot worse than it appears to onlookers. I have everything crossed for you xx
Original post by Peggym
They must be used to seeing a lot of nervous applicants ! Often it feels a lot worse than it appears to onlookers. I have everything crossed for you xx

Thank you🤞🏻🤞🏻 our group was the first group of interviews and I think she said there was about 8 groups!! I hope you hear back soon xx
Reply 23
Thank you🤞🏻🤞🏻 our group was the first group of interviews and I think she said there was about 8 groups!! I hope you hear back soon xx

You could have a long wait then ! At least you know that in advance.
All this waiting is making me nervous though. I joined a fb group and have seen so many people already have their offers ! Which is making me more nervous. Think I need to take a break from the groups haha x
Original post by Peggym
You could have a long wait then ! At least you know that in advance.
All this waiting is making me nervous though. I joined a fb group and have seen so many people already have their offers ! Which is making me more nervous. Think I need to take a break from the groups haha x

Yeah probably 😂 is this all people applying to just university’s for midwifery?? what’s it called? x
Reply 25
Yeah probably 😂 is this all people applying to just university’s for midwifery?? what’s it called? x

It’s called secret community for midwives in the making. You might have some luck finding other applicants to your uni there.
Fingers crossed you hear something soon x
I’ll go look it up! I’ll let you know when I hear something x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending