The Student Room Group

Gcse english literature 2019 predictions

Scroll to see replies

But Edna is barely in any parts, she legit does nothing!
Original post by esraa_aydixn
there's a high chance that Gerald or edna is going to appear
Why on earth would Edna come up. All she does is introduce Goole. Then she disappears for the rest of the play.
Original post by lykalex
But Edna is barely in any parts, she legit does nothing!
Original post by fatheha123
Why on earth would Edna come up. All she does is introduce Goole. Then she disappears for the rest of the play.

Yh, that's what I was saying, but someone said she might come up because paper 1 was seen as "easy"
Not trying to be rude or anything but they're wrong
Original post by lykalex
Yh, that's what I was saying, but someone said she might come up because paper 1 was seen as "easy"
you could also do kamikaze i guess or london
Original post by secret.user
What poems can you do for identity apart from checking out me history
(edited 4 years ago)
Could the inspector calls question be on class?
What poems can you do for identity apart from checking out me history

London- the identities of the people he lists
Ozymandias- The identity of Ozymandias being reduced to a story passed by chance
The Emigree- Identity of her home
nope. Last year's question. I think it will be gender
Could the inspector calls question be on class?
easy?!?!?!!??! DOES THE PERSON WHO SAID THIS HAVE BEES FOR A BRAIN!!!!!
Original post by lykalex
predictions for edexcel paper 2 a christmas carol and conflict poetry?
i'm taking a guess its gonna be something not related to war so like catrin or the class game etc. anyone know what last years was? ik two years before it was belfast
Original post by katiedoighty2003
predictions for edexcel paper 2 a christmas carol and conflict poetry?
She has 2 (two) lines.
Original post by fatheha123
That's so annoying, because it's my favourite theme in AIC and Ozymandias is my favourite poem :colonhash:
Original post by loisnewby
nope. Last year's question. I think it will be gender
Last year was Poison tree, I think 3 years ago was the destruction of Sennacherib not sure about everything else
Original post by Gymcraft
i'm taking a guess its gonna be something not related to war so like catrin or the class game etc. anyone know what last years was? ik two years before it was belfast
tbf id say just learn 5 rlly well that cover all the topics like relationships, war, prejudice idk rlly i haven't started learning mine ahah
Original post by fh2712
Last year was Poison tree, I think 3 years ago was the destruction of Sennacherib not sure about everything else
Yeah imma try do all that now hopefully Edexcel paper 2 would be better than paper 1
Is tissues likely to come up?
Original post by loisnewby
easy?!?!?!!??! DOES THE PERSON WHO SAID THIS HAVE BEES FOR A BRAIN!!!!!

Every english teacher in my school lmao
I think it's very unlikely since a more accessible (to lower abilities) poem is generally favoured, although we simply don't know and it would be more prudent to prepare for all eventualities.
Yep, its fairly easy if you link everything to identity. I've legit just revised it today last minute

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending