The Student Room Group

How can I stop being a "beta" male.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
He put a list of adjectives in his OP: "gay, boring, soft" etc. And to be a catch means to be a desirable person, so I was employing sarcasm.

Oh you were attempting to be humourous...
Original post by A-LevelStudent17
How can I do that?

It's depend of girl. For me an alpha men is a men with clear things and without fear of life! But other girls prefer a man like a John Travolta in grease (Only in the middle part of film...)
Can't believe I have to explain these things, what do they teach kids at school these days...?

Jack diddly squat.
Can't believe I have to explain these things, what do they teach kids at school these days...?

Original post by random_matt
Jack diddly squat.

I wouldn't know. It has been 57 years since I was there. The good old days when the teacher could beat the class clown! None of your social media rubbish then. Good quality education.
Original post by Gossamer
It's depend of girl. For me an alpha men is a men with clear things and without fear of life! But other girls prefer a man like a John Travolta in grease (Only in the middle part of film...)

Wouldn't you say John Travola in Grease had cleath things and without fear of life?
I wouldn't know. It has been 57 years since I was there. The good old days when the teacher could beat the class clown! None of your social media rubbish then. Good quality education.

My last day at school was almost two decades ago, taught jack **** then and probably jack **** now. It was not a very good school to be honest.
Wouldn't you say John Travola in Grease had cleath things and without fear of life?

Haha no.. John Travolta in Grease is a teenager. As we say in Spain a teenager with "many birds in the head".
But he danced very well in the film.
(edited 5 years ago)
Bump*
Original post by Terry McCann.
Got one. What difference does it make

Stops you having to rely on Beta... sheesh!
Original post by Vinny C
Stops you having to rely on Beta... sheesh!

Betamax haha VHS is far better
Full yourself with helium nuclei then you'd be practically radiating alphaness.

Spoiler

Original post by Max1989
Full yourself with helium nuclei then you'd be practically radiating alphaness.

Spoiler

We must be a man!
Just man up!
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
Just man up!

Alot of men need to do that!
Original post by terry mccann.
i have been told that i am a soft, effeminate, gay, boring beta male. What can i do to stop this?

embrace it.................................
Original post by miniminx3310
embrace it.................................

Don't embrace it.
embrace yourself as a fab human and then you'll be so confident you wont gaf what people say about you anyhow and tell them to do themselves.

ITS ALL A SOCIAL STIGMA
Betamax haha VHS is far better

There was a third contender for the video cassette throne... Phillips 2000... but that was consigned to the history books. I am a mine of useless info should you require further reading.
Original post by Vinny C
There was a third contender for the video cassette throne... Phillips 2000... but that was consigned to the history books. I am a mine of useless info should you require further reading.

There was also another video format, it was like an LP record but it played films. I can’t remember it’s name
There was also another video format, it was like an LP record but it played films. I can’t remember it’s name

Laserdisc. Like I said... a mine of useless info.

Quick Reply

Latest