The Student Room Group

Cie igcse exams feb/march 2019

Oh my god how did you guys find the papers so far?!

English was fine but I think I kinda messed up rip

Chemistry was super easy, Physics KILLED ME.

DID ANYONE FIND PHYSICS SUPER HARD OR WAS IT JUST ME?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
heyyy! even english was fine for me but i think my summary could have been better :frown: . chemistry wasss easssy !! physics oh my god ,it was sso hard, i hope the thresholds are down .they were hard for all of my classmates :s-smilie:

Original post by shrikha

(edited 5 years ago)
Chemistry was easy ****! Physics was challenging but easy at principle. Todays ICT paper went spectacularly other than 1 mark in the VLOOKUP formula... I had forgotten how to link both the tables!!!
Reply 3
Original post by zoyy
heyyy! even english was fine for me but i think my summary could have been better :frown: . chemistry wasss easssy !! physics oh my god ,it was sso hard, i hope the thresholds are down .they were hard for all of my classmates :s-smilie: we also had ICT today . way better than expected !

Oh cool xD How'd you find Maths and Chemistry ATP?
Reply 4
Original post by Harsh Gupta
Chemistry was easy ****! Physics was challenging but easy at principle. Todays ICT paper went spectacularly other than 1 mark in the VLOOKUP formula... I had forgotten how to link both the tables!!!

Physics was terrible for me, I literally studied everything except Thermal Physics and that was basically the entire paper xD
Reply 5
Original post by shrikha
Physics was terrible for me, I literally studied everything except Thermal Physics and that was basically the entire paper xD

Bro my exam is in 2 months... How can I revise bro?
Reply 6
Original post by Kroznox

I'm a terrible person to ask, I studied only the night before xD

Even right now I'm procrastinating lmao
Original post by shrikha
Oh cool xD How'd you find Maths and Chemistry ATP?

my chemistry atp went AMAZING i made only one pretty silly mistake in maths (as far as i know)
Original post by Kroznox

now for two months just do past papers they will help you immensely as papers are quite similar and do recent papers, from around 2015
Reply 9
Original post by shanaya8903
my chemistry atp went AMAZING i made only one pretty silly mistake in maths (as far as i know)

I screwed up the factorisation question and the freaking first question like wow. Checked my paper like 5 times and still wrote 14 instead of -14 for the first one lol

My chemistry ATP was fine I think, that bunsen burner question ruined my confidence xD
Reply 10
Bro what about Business studies paper 1 today?
Reply 11
Bro what about BS paper 1 today?
Reply 12
Original post by DR129
Bro what about Business studies paper 1 today?

I don't do Business Studies, one of my classmates does it though, I can ask her if you want.

How'd you find it?
Original post by DR129
Bro what about BS paper 1 today?

hi i just gave the paper and it was really easy it went really well for me
Original post by shrikha
I screwed up the factorisation question and the freaking first question like wow. Checked my paper like 5 times and still wrote 14 instead of -14 for the first one lol

My chemistry ATP was fine I think, that bunsen burner question ruined my confidence

I AGREE the bunsen burner question shook my confidence for a second too but after that it was all good
Reply 15
hi i just gave the paper and it was really easy it went really well for me

Wow, how many subjects do you do?

I do only 7 lol
Original post by shrikha

I do only 7 lol

Lucky, I do 9. :frown:

I AGREE the bunsen burner question shook my confidence for a second too but after that it was all good

Any tips for revising Biology and Chemistry? I understand the concepts a bit, but I struggle to answer the really vague questions. How can I improve? Also when is your English as a First Language paper? All my exams are in May, so any tips would be appreciated! Thanks.
Original post by shrikha

omg english was sooo tough esp the style analysis :\.Tbh i found the summary to be easy.
Original post by shrikha

I do only 7 lol

yup i do 7 too
Original post by Kroznox
Lucky, I do 9. :frown:

Any tips for revising Biology and Chemistry? I understand the concepts a bit, but I struggle to answer the really vague questions. How can I improve? Also when is your English as a First Language paper? All my exams are in May, so any tips would be appreciated! Thanks.

i havent taken biology but for chemistry i think you should just do past papers because most questions are quite similar to the older ones

my paper 3 for english is tomorrow

Quick Reply

Latest