The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Children’s Nursing 2019 Cohort

Are there any Children’s nurse firmers on here?
I’m looking to find others who have accepted and firmed a place at Bradford for this September.. A little like an ice breaker and to get to know each other sooner :smile:
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Haha Thankyou.. I feel like I’m only one starting at Bradford this year!
Some people may not have firmed as quick as I did though.
Although, it would be nice to meet people I’ll be studying with for the next 3 years :smile:
Hi, Sorry I can't help regarding child nursing I've applied for adult. Can I ask when your interview was, and how long you waited for you offer to come through after the interview.
Reply 4
Original post by Katies1981
Hi, Sorry I can't help regarding child nursing I've applied for adult. Can I ask when your interview was, and how long you waited for you offer to come through after the interview.

Hey!
My interview was on 5th December and I received my offer on the 7th December
X
Oh wow that's really quick, they said 2 weeks for us but I hope it's much sooner.
Reply 6
I’m sure it will be. They told us about a week and we heard after a couple of days. Well, I did. I can’t speak for everyone else.
Which uni did you have your interview at?
Original post by Katies1981
Oh wow that's really quick, they said 2 weeks for us but I hope it's much sooner.
Original post by HHAW2018
I’m sure it will be. They told us about a week and we heard after a couple of days. Well, I did. I can’t speak for everyone else.
Which uni did you have your interview at?

Bradford.... I've got conditional offers back from Leeds Beckett and university of Leeds.
Reply 8
Well done! At least you now have a choice regardless..
Hi I start Children’s nursing in September 2019 just completed my foundation year at uwe !
Reply 10
Congratulations!
Original post by Ashbrooks123
Hi I start Children’s nursing in September 2019 just completed my foundation year at uwe !

Well done!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Joe
Hi 👋 I am starting in sept at Bradford for children’s nursing x
Reply 13
Woohoo!! Have you added Bradford student union 19/20 on Facebook ? All the nursing cohort are on that group
See you in September.
Original post by Kerri1210
Hi 👋 I am starting in sept at Bradford for children’s nursing x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending