The Student Room Group

Hi

I hope to join a nursing degree next year. I am almost 46. Do you think this is an acceptable age to start in nursing?

Thanks

Lee
Original post by MaturePharm1
Hi

I hope to join a nursing degree next year. I am almost 46. Do you think this is an acceptable age to start in nursing?

Thanks

Lee

Hello,
This is absolutely an acceptable age to start in nursing. I can only speak for my university but I know YSJ have a large cohort of mature students, so you definitely won't be the only one.

Hope this helps, Faye!
Original post by MaturePharm1
Hi

Thanks

Lee

Hello @MaturePharm1

I hope you're well. You can start nursing at any age! As long as you receive clearance from Occupational Health and you're all well and fit to excel in the degree then I don't see why not. Go for it!

Best of luck :smile:
Jade
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Reply 3
(Original post by FayeYSJ)Hello,
This is absolutely an acceptable age to start in nursing. I can only speak for my university but I know YSJ have a large cohort of mature students, so you definitely won't be the only one.

Hope this helps, Faye!

Thank you
Reply 4
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello @MaturePharm1

I hope you're well. You can start nursing at any age! As long as you receive clearance from Occupational Health and you're all well and fit to excel in the degree then I don't see why not. Go for it!

Best of luck :smile:
Jade
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending