The Student Room Group

Under water basket weaving and other stupid degrees - Got any more?

Ok, ok so i don't think Under Water Basket Weaving is actually a real degree but with Government targets to get more and more people into University it seems loads of pointless (sorry "new age, abstract") degrees are popping up.

So anyone know any gooduns? I think however we've mocked Media Studies to death already so not that... :P

Scroll to see replies

and so it begins....
Im guessing the degree in David Beckham tops quite a few!
Hey! under water basket weaving is a much needed skill, i'll have you know.
Surfers_Paradise*09*
Im guessing the degree in David Beckham tops quite a few!

I bet "it" doesn't. Cos such a thing doesn't exist.
Reply 5
hermaphrodite

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/694451.stm

It's actually a football culture degree with a major part involving the life of DB - Definitely stupid!
hermaphrodite

It kinda does...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/694451.stm
hermaphrodite

Ok then not degree, but part of one...http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/694451.stm
hermaphrodite

Staffs uni does it.. Proving why Keele is definitely the better of the two unis...
Reply 9
It's actually a football culture degree with a major part involving the life of DB - Definitely stupid!

Not only can you not read, you've just jump to insane and rather inane conclusions. Try harder next time.
Reply 10
Research degrees are always the best. There was an article in the Manchester Evening News a while back about someone doing a PHD in air guitar.

I also knew someone who was doing a PHD in...fun!
A degree in TSR usage would be a good'un.

How to use the search function, How to spot a troll, How to distinguish between threads which go in 'Chat' or GD, Using the anonymous function, Rep, Advantages of being a sub, and a whole host of other features.
Reply 12
How about "Computer science" I can't believe those nerds think using msn and word is is a "science" a monkey could do that degree.
Reply 13
INTit
How about "Computer science" I can't believe those nerds think using msn and word is is a "science" a monkey could do that degree.

:rolleyes: hehe.. soo true.
Land Economy at Cambridge?

:wink:

*Awaits blazing...!*
Reply 15
One module does not a degree make.

A course at Salford involves a module on Elvis Presley - apparently it has some relevance.
INTit

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wonder what degree these guys who wrote the operating system/browser your on now had :smile:
BA Magic at the University of Isengard...
Argh I want to slap you all for being such ****ing idiots.

Latest

Trending

Trending