The Student Room Group

GCSE choices. HELP!!!!

So I think I want to be a surgeon. I need to choose my GCSE's by 29th this month, but am still unsure on a few options. I am definitely doing triple science, english lit & english lang, maths, history and spanish. In my school you have to do a creative and I am stuck between media studies and DT- I am quite a perfectionist so am a little worried about the coursework involved in DT however I do enjoy it and would do o.k on the exam part of DT. Media studies looks interesting and i am quite analytical so am thinking about that. I also have to choose between french and computer science, I enjoy languages and feel due to Brexit mutiple languages could be useful but then feel computer science could be useful as it could show I am well-rounded and feel that computer science is looked well upon. I don't know though. Do you have any ideas on what I should do- in terms of my ideal future profession and having GCSE's that look good on university applications. Thank you.
You can choose whichever subjects you want, but the main ones to achieve good grades in for becoming an aspiring surgeon are your triple sciences, maths and both english’s. Other than that, you’ll be fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest