The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

What is the best social accommodation (minus castle leazes)

Need to know what the best accommodation would be for night/social life and partying. It's quite a big factor in choosing my accommodation

I looked round castle leazes and yeahhhhhhhhhhh - not for me

Also, any knowledge on the social life in the new Park View student village?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Living in Castle Leazes, I’d say if you want a 24/7 party - it is here. Other accomodations depends from flat fo flat but they are more or less on a same level cause of strict security. Park/Kensington terrace is quiet though.
Reply 3
wait you mean park view student village?
Original post by Anonymous
Living in Castle Leazes, I’d say if you want a 24/7 party - it is here. Other accomodations depends from flat fo flat but they are more or less on a same level cause of strict security. Park/Kensington terrace is quiet though.
Original post by harveyrrrr
Need to know what the best accommodation would be for night/social life and partying. It's quite a big factor in choosing my accommodation

I looked round castle leazes and yeahhhhhhhhhhh - not for me

Also, any knowledge on the social life in the new Park View student village?

Hi!

Have you looked at The Shield?

We have some very social students here! They have their own group chat and plan their own parties and events in our Social Spaces! :smile:

Here at The Shield you get:
- Beautiful luxury high spec accommodation.
- Choice of ensuite or studio rooms.
- Bills included in your rent - including high speed wifi!
- Social Spaces including a cinema room, gaming centre and on site gym.
- 24/7 Security
- Secure bike storage
- Access to our amazing Social events from puppy days to free food!
- Dedicated accommodation team
- Maintenance service
- Located 10 minute walk from Newcastle Uni campus!

If your interested and want to know more, then please visit our website: https://freshstudentliving.co.uk/property/the-shield/

You can book your room today for as little as £1!

Thanks,
Christy @ The Shield Student Accommodation
Reply 5
Nah sorry not interested thanks, looked round and reminded me of a hotel, not student accommodation
Original post by TheShieldNewcastle
Hi!

Have you looked at The Shield?

We have some very social students here! They have their own group chat and plan their own parties and events in our Social Spaces! :smile:

Here at The Shield you get:
- Beautiful luxury high spec accommodation.
- Choice of ensuite or studio rooms.
- Bills included in your rent - including high speed wifi!
- Social Spaces including a cinema room, gaming centre and on site gym.
- 24/7 Security
- Secure bike storage
- Access to our amazing Social events from puppy days to free food!
- Dedicated accommodation team
- Maintenance service
- Located 10 minute walk from Newcastle Uni campus!

If your interested and want to know more, then please visit our website: https://freshstudentliving.co.uk/property/the-shield/

You can book your room today for as little as £1!

Thanks,
Christy @ The Shield Student Accommodation
Hi Harvey,

Take a look at Student Roost Newcastle https://www.studentroost.co.uk/locations/newcastle

We have 3 sites in Newcastle. If you're looking for a social environment then Newcastle 1 would be best suited to you.
We have shared flats and studios starting from £115 per week and some amazing communal areas! We have a common room, cinema room, study room, communal kitchen, onsite gym, courtyard and onsite parking.

You can come and view our accommodation before booking, this is something we always recommend.

Send us a message if you have any questions.

Thanks
Tegan
Original post by harveyrrrr
Nah sorry not interested thanks, looked round and reminded me of a hotel, not student accommodation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending