The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

UWS 2019 Applicants

Just wondering who’s gonna be going to UWS starting in September 2019? Wanting to see if i can get to know anyone before i go!!😁
What campus, and what course? I'm thinking of going to Ayr!
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Aw the campus i’d be going to is Paisley!! And the course is business and marketing
Original post by AnnabelleGuthrie
What campus, and what course? I'm thinking of going to Ayr!
Id also go to Paisley, I have applied for Forensic science. I hope to get the grades I need :biggrin:
Original post by kayleefultonx
Aw the campus i’d be going to is Paisley!! And the course is business and marketing
awww yay hopefully see you there!!
Original post by DominikaN
Id also go to Paisley, I have applied for Forensic science. I hope to get the grades I need :biggrin:
Reply 5
Hey, I might be going to Paisley campus to study pyschology!
Reply 6
I just wanted to know if anyone else has applied for any other universities and if they did, why you chose UWS as I'm contemplating on going to UWS but I'm not sure.
Reply 7
Hi, I'm going to be studying 3rd year Computer Animation in Paisley in September.
Reply 8
Is the paisley campus good e.g lectures etc.. how good is the campus and could you give me any information about how you would rate uws any help would be appreciated. Also do you know anyone studying pyschology at uws? If you do I would hugely appreciate it if you could ask them what they think of the course etc....
Original post by SofJae
Hi, I'm going to be studying 3rd year Computer Animation in Paisley in September.
Reply 9
I’m starting September 2019 too! Doing Music Technology in Paisley ☺️
Maybe we could create a facebook group chat and get to know each other a bit. It'd be cool to know some of you and then meet up in Paisley in September :biggrin:
Reply 11
Yeah that’s a good idea! I’d be down anyway😊
i agree, let’s do it!
Maybe we could create a facebook group chat and get to know each other a bit. It'd be cool to know some of you and then meet up in Paisley in September :biggrin:
I have created a group on facebook :smile:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/paisley1920/
Reply 14
Joined! :smile:
I have created a group on facebook :smile:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/paisley1920/
Hi everybody, i am going to study Criminal Justice at Paisley campus, i have joined the facebook page above. hope to say hi soon.

Quick Reply

Latest