The Student Room Group

Easter holiday revision gcse 2019 thread

Hey guys welcome to my very first thread 😁
I’m not going to make the intro bit too long because idk about anyone else but sometimes they cringe me out.

I think it would be good to have a thread which GCSE students on here can rant and stuff, and just talk in general about studies, futures or just makes jokes😁

Going to quickly start by saying I’m not like an amazing student that always gets top grades (I feel like most threads always have people who are just predicted 7s, 8s & 9s)- I’m predicted 6’s in most subjects - so pretty average.However I have personal goals -

Maths - 5 (doing foundation)
English Lit- 7
English Lang- 7
Science - 6
French - 5 (doing foundation)
Business - 7/8
RE - 8
History - 7

Easter Revision CMONNNNN 😈🥳

oooo question - how far are you guys with revision??? And what’s your worst subject to revise - mines science 🤮
Hey there :wavey:
You might like to consider joining the year 11 thread which is stickied (at the top) of the GCSE forum :smile:
Good luck with your revision!
Original post by Chynabenae
Hey guys welcome to my very first thread 😁
I’m not going to make the intro bit too long because idk about anyone else but sometimes they cringe me out.

I think it would be good to have a thread which GCSE students on here can rant and stuff, and just talk in general about studies, futures or just makes jokes😁

Going to quickly start by saying I’m not like an amazing student that always gets top grades (I feel like most threads always have people who are just predicted 7s, 8s & 9s)- I’m predicted 6’s in most subjects - so pretty average.However I have personal goals -

Maths - 5 (doing foundation)
English Lit- 7
English Lang- 7
Science - 6
French - 5 (doing foundation)
Business - 7/8
RE - 8
History - 7

Easter Revision CMONNNNN 😈🥳

oooo question - how far are you guys with revision??? And what’s your worst subject to revise - mines science 🤮

Hey, i have done my revision for all of biology, and most of chemistry and half of physics. I find freesciencelessons guy sooo helpful and he has really boosted my grades. I haven't really started revising for anything else and ive started to panic because i have no revision notes for english lit and there is so much to remembr -Chrismtas Carol, Romeo and Juliet and Animal farm. Along with the 15 poems in love and relationships to memorise and i honestly am really struggling with the stress. I'm just going to wing french coz who needs it anyways lol. Three weeks after we go back to term 5 exams start and i honestly feel so unprepared and feel phically sick just thinking of being in thatexam hall with al the pressure to do well :frown:. How are you finding year 11?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending