Best shampoo..? Watch

Bluepanda1234
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey so I have naturally very frizzy hair and I find that using shampoos and conditioners from tresemme makes it even worse. Does anyone recommend any shampoos/conditioners that don't bring out the frizzy volume in your hair and tames in more? Thanks.
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Heads and shoulders...

...knees and toes, knees and toes.
Bluepanda1234
Rep:
?
Lol, thanks for the reply but head and shoulders drys out my scalp
(Original post by JoshDarnIt)
Heads and shoulders...

...knees and toes, knees and toes.
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Bluepanda1234)
Lol, thanks for the reply but head and shoulders drys out my scalp
Wb L'Oreal
_roman0f
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
do you mean afro or straight textured frizzy? aunt jackies if afro. elvive oils one( I can't remember what its called but its gold and pink) if straight
Bluepanda1234
Rep:
?
No its not afro hair its just heavily volumised which makes it puff out and seem really frizzy
(Original post by _roman0f)
do you mean afro or straight textured frizzy? aunt jackies if afro. elvive oils one( I can't remember what its called but its gold and pink) if straight
_roman0f
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
yeh I find a moisturising one as it will weigh your hair down more, elvive is a good brand for straight hair but they do a lot of different types for different uses. hair is more time frizzy because its dry. if you wanna go the extra mile don't use products with any parabens, sulphates or mineral oils
(Original post by Bluepanda1234)
No its not afro hair its just heavily volumised which makes it puff out and seem really frizzy
meipwrk
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
shea moisture? although it's more popular with afro-type hair. curly hair is curly, right?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
_roman0f
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
afro curly hair has a different structure to straight curly hair so products designed for afro hair might be too heavy and just make it greasy. shea moisture is also very expensive so if it doesn't work for you then thats money down the drain but theres no harm in trying
(Original post by meipwrk)
shea moisture? although it's more popular with afro-type hair. curly hair is curly, right?
Bluepanda1234
Rep:
?
Thank you so much!
(Original post by _roman0f)
yeh I find a moisturising one as it will weigh your hair down more, elvive is a good brand for straight hair but they do a lot of different types for different uses. hair is more time frizzy because its dry. if you wanna go the extra mile don't use products with any parabens, sulphates or mineral oils
(Original post by meipwrk)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (52)
24.64%
The paper was reasonable (94)
44.55%
Not feeling great about that exam (34)
16.11%
It was TERRIBLE (31)
14.69%

Watched Threads