Lol, thanks for the reply but head and shoulders drys out my scalp :smile:
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Heads and shoulders...

...knees and toes, knees and toes.
Original post by Bluepanda1234
Lol, thanks for the reply but head and shoulders drys out my scalp :smile:

Wb L'Oreal
Reply 4
do you mean afro or straight textured frizzy? aunt jackies if afro. elvive oils one( I can't remember what its called but its gold and pink) if straight
No its not afro hair its just heavily volumised which makes it puff out and seem really frizzy
Original post by _roman0f
do you mean afro or straight textured frizzy? aunt jackies if afro. elvive oils one( I can't remember what its called but its gold and pink) if straight
Reply 6
yeh I find a moisturising one as it will weigh your hair down more, elvive is a good brand for straight hair but they do a lot of different types for different uses. hair is more time frizzy because its dry. if you wanna go the extra mile don't use products with any parabens, sulphates or mineral oils
Original post by Bluepanda1234
No its not afro hair its just heavily volumised which makes it puff out and seem really frizzy
Reply 7
shea moisture? although it's more popular with afro-type hair. curly hair is curly, right?
Reply 8
afro curly hair has a different structure to straight curly hair so products designed for afro hair might be too heavy and just make it greasy. shea moisture is also very expensive so if it doesn't work for you then thats money down the drain but theres no harm in trying
Original post by meipwrk
shea moisture? although it's more popular with afro-type hair. curly hair is curly, right?
Thank you so much!
Original post by _roman0f
yeh I find a moisturising one as it will weigh your hair down more, elvive is a good brand for straight hair but they do a lot of different types for different uses. hair is more time frizzy because its dry. if you wanna go the extra mile don't use products with any parabens, sulphates or mineral oils

Original post by meipwrk

Quick Reply

Latest