The Student Room Group

last minute revision

how do I revise last minute for all my gcse subjects? I know everyone else is doing it too, I'm just really struggling for motivation, HELP and good luck too.

also, side note my food tech teacher has a strong suspicion that the 12mark question will be on obesity
Same!!!!
Original post by Evie_M_03
how do I revise last minute for all my gcse subjects? I know everyone else is doing it too, I'm just really struggling for motivation, HELP and good luck too.

also, side note my food tech teacher has a strong suspicion that the 12mark question will be on obesity

Hey! I think it is all depending on the subjects that you actually do, for English I'd definitely go through key quotations and look at entity and nature poems- these haven't came up yet! I'd do poems that can be linked to many like remains as well as going through things you can't do in maths.
Original post by acheloisina
Hey! I think it is all depending on the subjects that you actually do, for English I'd definitely go through key quotations and look at entity and nature poems- these haven't came up yet! I'd do poems that can be linked to many like remains as well as going through things you can't do in maths.

What's your exam board for English? I'm WJEC and not sure which poems I should focus on?

Quick Reply

Latest