The Student Room Group

Advice for year 10

Hi,

I am a year 11 student leaving school in the next couple of days and have been asked by the senior leadership team at my school to film a short clip of myself giving some advice to tge current year 10s who will be going into year 11 in September but I'm not sure what to say. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Is there anything you expected in Y11 that turned out differently? Or any regrets you have? You could write something about that!
For me, I wish I took revision more seriously when I first started. it would have saved me a lot of last-minute cramming ahahaha
Reply 2
Hi! You can talk about all your mistakes this year and how you fixed them. Or talk about how GCSE students should not cram last minute etc.
Original post by _Russell_
Hi,

I am a year 11 student leaving school in the next couple of days and have been asked by the senior leadership team at my school to film a short clip of myself giving some advice to tge current year 10s who will be going into year 11 in September but I'm not sure what to say. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Tell them to get off fortnite and do some god damn revision, join some extracurriculars etc.

Quick Reply

Latest