The Student Room Group

BTEC unit 5 chemistry

How did everyone find todays unit 5 chemistry exam ? May 2023
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Alisiya1
How did everyone find todays unit 5 chemistry exam ? May 2023

Alright tbh. The last 2 questions were pretty difficult tbh. The last question I barely wrote anything and what I did write was waffle. That’s already -10. I should get a merit or close to a merit which I’m more than happy with. Chemistry is by far my weakest of the 3 so I’m pretty confident I can get a distinction in biology and close to a distinction in physics which would bump up my overall grade to a high merit. I only started revising for chemistry this morning as I already knew that it would be more production to revise biology and physics more as they are much more easier. :smile:
Reply 2
Yeah I struggled with the last question too, waffled my way through it. The other ones weren’t too bad I would say. I’m hoping that physics and biology are much easier papers, fingers crossed !

Original post by Ice247
Alright tbh. The last 2 questions were pretty difficult tbh. The last question I barely wrote anything and what I did write was waffle. That’s already -10. I should get a merit or close to a merit which I’m more than happy with. Chemistry is by far my weakest of the 3 so I’m pretty confident I can get a distinction in biology and close to a distinction in physics which would bump up my overall grade to a high merit. I only started revising for chemistry this morning as I already knew that it would be more production to revise biology and physics more as they are much more easier. :smile:
Reply 3
How did you find the enthalpy question ?

Original post by Ice247
Reply 4
Original post by Alisiya1
How did you find the enthalpy question ?

The final 6 marker? Very difficult I did last minute revision and didn't go over it and was revising stuff that didn't even come up on the test smh. Anyways tell me some of the answers you got I wanna compare answers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending