The Student Room Group

University with A levels

Hi guys please leave any advice you have below,

I am currently resitting year 12 and failed one subject I am doing two subjects should I go into year 13 with two subjects and do an A-level as a private candidate or should I go to university now with a foundation year which is a better option please advice me on which one you think is better and why thank you in advance.
Original post by Student200_

I am currently resitting year 12 and failed one subject I am doing two subjects should I go into year 13 with two subjects and do an A-level as a private candidate or should I go to university now with a foundation year which is a better option please advice me on which one you think is better and why thank you in advance.

What is it you want to study?
Reply 2
Nursing or accounting stuck between the two but maybe child nursing.
Original post by claireestelle
What is it you want to study?
what made you start year 12 again with only 2 a levels this time?

Reply 4
I did year 12 again with three A-level but already failed an exam which doesnt let me continue if I fail it.
Original post by ineedthreeAs
what made you start year 12 again with only 2 a levels this time?
Nursing or accounting stuck between the two but maybe child nursing.

Which subjects and grades do you recon you ll get? There's foundation years for both but you may need 3 a levels for many of them.

Quick Reply

Latest