The Student Room Group

UCL vs LSE for postgraduate

I've been accepted to both the MSc Global Health and Development: tropEd at UCL and the MSc Health and International Development at LSE.

I can't find much online in terms of student testimonials beyond the uni webpages, the programmes seem quite similar but it would be really helpful to hear from actual students.

Does anyone have experience with either programmes? Any opinions on LSE vs UCL? Thanks!
(edited 4 years ago)
There will be minor differences between the courses. Also look at things like assessment methods, work/research opportunities, links with the sector and where grads end up.
Original post by bpto09
I've been accepted to both the MSc Global Health and Development: tropEd at UCL and the MSc Health and International Development at LSE.

I can't find much online in terms of student testimonials beyond the uni webpages, the programmes seem quite similar but it would be really helpful to hear from actual students.

Does anyone have experience with either programmes? Any opinions on LSE vs UCL? Thanks!
i have an offer for UCL global health and development. Awaiting LSE Health and international development. Do you mind sharing your background. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending