The Student Room Group

Residentials in the summer of Y11??

Hello!

I'm a new member of TSR, so I apologise if this is in the wrong place!

I've been looking for some free/non-expensive summer residential courses after my exams, and I've not had much luck so far. I've applied to Cyberfirst futures (but now i'm stuck on a waiting list...) and the Cambridge Trinity Stonehouse Residential (still waiting to hear back from that!) but that's about it. NCS is too long of a commitment for me, and from what I hear the quality of the course greatly depends on where you live anyway :/

So I was wondering if anyone knew of any summer courses, in particular around the West Midlands (although i'll probably be able to travel if the course is long enough!) I'm particularly interested in university taster courses, as well as anything to do with French, German or Computing (my A-Level choices lol).

Thanks a bunch! :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Are cyberfirst clearing down their waiting list then? I still don’t have anything yet, but i’m glad you got a place!
Reply 2
ah thank you! I’m trying for warwick, I think it would be really fun if I went but if not then idk haha

might just get a part time job over summer or something,,, see some friends who live up north and south,, i just really need to use my time for something useful 😅

Quick Reply

Latest