The Student Room Group

favorite youtuber

Scroll to see replies

Madeleine Olivia
mighty car mods
exactly they should have thanked me for starting a conversation other than James being a bad cruel human.

Original post by antics
I like your style. :tongue:
Definitely a pathetic thing to get banned for, though.
I have a few (for different scenarios), but overall it's got to be Mr Nightmare. His videos are the only ones that entice me to the point I'm so intrigued to binge watch them; shame I've already watched them all and he only uploads once a week lol.
KathleenLights
Rydel Lynch
well now i know that i cant go and check these youtubers for the next month. for the next 168 hours.
Ask yourself
Reply 27
Original post by realistapple
well now i know that i cant go and check these youtubers for the next month. for the next 168 hours.

Cant u just make another youtube account? Or use VPN?
Jeffree Star, Qcknd, treacle tatts, Ellen Brock, Overly Sarcastic Productions, PlayStation Access, Kings and Generals, and Hello Future Me.
(edited 4 years ago)
i'm not ready to remind myself what i'm missing out on.
Original post by Obolinda
Ask yourself
how do i use VPN from a laptop
Original post by LBotLa
Cant u just make another youtube account? Or use VPN?
Reply 31
how do i use VPN from a laptop

Ah.. its probably easier to use a proxy server then. It does pretty much the same thing. Or just watch on ur phone.
il try it now ty ur a savior
Original post by LBotLa
Ah.. its probably easier to use a proxy server then. It does pretty much the same thing. Or just watch on ur phone.
Imalexx
No.😂 that's the name of the Youtuber.
i'm not ready to remind myself what i'm missing out on.

ohhhh oml i have been humiliated
Original post by Obolinda
No.😂 that's the name of the Youtuber.

Reply 36
I don't really have a favourite but the ones I like lately are exurb1a and CreamHeroes :smile:
all the proxy sites can't provide a secure connection -says google.
Original post by LBotLa
Reply 38
all the proxy sites can't provide a secure connection -says google.

hmm. i think you should be able to download a vpn on a laptop. I think the only other alternative is to change your ip adress. there are also apps that allow you to browse youtube externally too, so you dont need to go on youtube to watch youtube.
Daz Games - he's hilarious

Quick Reply

Latest