The Student Room Group

Please help: vectors rlly hard gcse question maths

I’ve been stuck on this question for 40 minutes with my cousin who did a level maths. Help pls
Original post by daisiesandbutter
I’ve been stuck on this question for 40 minutes with my cousin who did a level maths. Help pls

And the question is?
If you're talking about the Edexcel IGCSE, just did it in mock... managed to get a couple of steps (I think), but found it pretty impossible so ended up guessing in the last seconds based on the top line numbers... pretty certain it's wrong though.
Reply 3
8 months has passed and we still don't have the question :cry2:
Original post by Sir Cumference
8 months has passed and we still don't have the question :cry2:

:s-smilie: Q was WAY over spec... I can pretty much write it off now as I had no clue. Can't even find the mark scheme until I get it back/ when edexcel releases them... Will share the answer to 8-month unsolved question soon.
Reply 5
Original post by EngineerGuy
:s-smilie: Q was WAY over spec... I can pretty much write it off now as I had no clue. Can't even find the mark scheme until I get it back/ when edexcel releases them... Will share the answer to 8-month unsolved question soon.

So you're the same person as the original poster? This has been a strange day on TSR - weird things have been happening.
Original post by Sir Cumference
So you're the same person as the original poster? This has been a strange day on TSR - weird things have been happening.

No. I just had the question in my mock yesterday.
Original post by EngineerGuy
No. I just had the question in my mock yesterday.

how do you know OP is talking about that question ?

Quick Reply

Latest